Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

juanjpro wrote:
AveryLP wrote:I think it's because he doesn't like the current incarnation of SCP-1074
This, and because I can't think of any good implementations for it. I was actually working on something better for it, but as progressed I realized that I still made it suck.
Why not keep 1074, but re-do it and give it a better role?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:Why not keep 1074, but re-do it and give it a better role?
juanjpro wrote:because I can't think of any good implementations for it.
To elaborate, I can't think of anything that would stop 1074 from being a one-time only SCP that everyone can consistently avoid. We already have 513, 1123, 372 and 895 for that, and 1074 has an especially bad implementation. If you really want 1074 to be in the game, make a really good implementation for it, because I can't do it right myself.

Also, I've been looking through the Irrlicht wiki and there is a network library in the engine, not sure how difficult it would be to add. And I think I heard you had no interest in adding mutliplayer.
I know you, but you don't know me.
I see you. Don't believe me?
Here is some proof:

==================
| You are viewing my post |
==================

So, any progress recently?

I hate to be the one to ask, but it's been more than a month.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Unfortunately, I haven't worked on this at all in the past month. I don't feel motivated to work on it anymore, or even on anything CB-related. I doubt I'll finish it any time soon, or even at all.

The code is open-source, so if anyone wants to pick it back up, feel free to finish what's left of it.

This thread should be unstickied, I'm sorry for letting you guys down. It's not like there really were that many of you who cared, but still.