Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

juanjpro wrote:Unfortunately, I haven't worked on this at all in the past month. I don't feel motivated to work on it anymore, or even on anything CB-related. I doubt I'll finish it any time soon, or even at all.

The code is open-source, so if anyone wants to pick it back up, feel free to finish what's left of it.

This thread should be unstickied, I'm sorry for letting you guys down. It's not like there really were that many of you who cared, but still.
Well hey, often working on a single thing is a better idea because rather than worrying about splitting priority, you can use the best of your ability to make one project really shine through. While it is a shame to see SCPCB Irrlicht go, it also allows you to do something you are motivated to do.

juanjpro wrote:or even at all.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

juanjpro wrote:I don't feel motivated to work on it anymore
Try not to sweat it. If I had a penny for every unfinished project I have sitting on my dev drive, I'd be mildly wealthier. Find another project to work on until you find one that sticks. And hey, this project is still impressive enough to flaunt on a portfolio.

Forgive me for bumping, but I had to offer my 2-cents on this kind of thing, as I know what it's like to have to abandon promising projects.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Cridone wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Forgive me for bumping, but I had to offer my 2-cents on this kind of thing, as I know what it's like to have to abandon promising projects.
Out of curiosity, do you have the images for SCP-120 saved somewhere? The images of the different locations are down and they looked really cool.
I agree with you, they looked good
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Cridone wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Forgive me for bumping, but I had to offer my 2-cents on this kind of thing, as I know what it's like to have to abandon promising projects.
Out of curiosity, do you have the images for SCP-120 saved somewhere? The images of the different locations are down and they looked really cool.
Sorry, it appears all images on my old ImageShack account are inaccessible (they are on my account, but says "image unavailable" if any attempt to view them is made). I've searched all the usual places on my drives but to no avail, in addition to my Dropbox.

I can do you one slightly better, I did find the source code with all the maps/textures/models, but no executable or 3DW files. I've uploaded it here. Apologies for not being able to do any better, I don't have a B3D compiler anymore so I can't make an EXE, and I'm not about to troll through all my drives for 3DW files :,(

No warranty is provided, it's incomplete, yadda yadda yadda, enjoy.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote: Apologies for not being able to do any better, I don't have a B3D compiler anymore so I can't make an EXE, and I'm not about to troll through all my drives for 3DW files :,(
Doesn't the Blitz website include Blitz versions with the b3d compiler?