Re: Irrlicht Port

OnyxDarkKnight wrote:I know how to code, but I don't know if I can help you since this is entirely another engine and I'm not familiar with it. If simple coding knowledge is enough for me to help you, let me know and I'll try doing it from time to time.
I don't need any help right now, but I'll release the source code after I implement a few more things, along with instructions on what you need to set up your compiler.

I've finished my changes to the normal mapping shaders:
Spoiler

juanjpro wrote:
Irontaco wrote:Physics-related stuff sounds specially neat for this, having physics puzzles in SCP:CB or something in that style would expand the playability a lot.
I imagined the player being able to push 173 out of the way if it's blocking the door. The physics could be messed up in the pocket dimension as well.
Hm I can imagine the player being able to open some of the cabinets ingame to find things like unreadable documents, binders, folders, and other random props that can be thrown around as-well as some items.

Just a random thought tho.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:Hm I can imagine the player being able to open some of the cabinets ingame to find things like unreadable documents, binders, folders, and other random props that can be thrown around as-well as some items.

Amnesia/Penumbra, anyone?
Had feel trip over [REDACTED]. Don't want to do that again.
Best chemical comes from mixing hope and dream.
RAMIREZ,
KILL THE SCP-682!

RusskiSam wrote:
Cridone wrote:Hm I can imagine the player being able to open some of the cabinets ingame to find things like unreadable documents, binders, folders, and other random props that can be thrown around as-well as some items.

Amnesia/Penumbra, anyone?
Just a little fact to point out, physic engines existed before those games. Same with games that had almost full interaction with the environment.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Great work, looks like its running nice and smoothly with the new physics and everything. By the way, assuming that your using the room I sent you, whats up with the textures? Did something break or is it just to do with the port and you haven't gotten to it yet?