Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

Brunou8 wrote:I'm creating this room intending it to be part of the Irrilicht port that juajpro is working. You could call it a collaboration. Just like all the topics in the main Collaboration section. Even so, juanjpro has every right to reject it if he doesn't want to add it to his port, it's his work afterall. I did not create a thread for this and I'm not intending to because I don't believe it's worth it. However, if you want I could just stop posting updates here as it seems it bothers you.
I was explaining to CL how Mark's post was justified, it never bothered me that you posted here.
Dead for the most part, comes back occasionally.
Nicht hier in den meisten Fällen, kommt gelegentlich zurück.
No aquí a veces, visitas cuando tengo ganas.
Poissa, tulee takaisin satunnaisesti.

juanjpro wrote:eventually.
UH OH.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

LORD DEATH wrote:To be honest, I hope just that SCP doesn't end up as a forgotten project, left unfinished.
Frankly, Containment Breach is finished. It has lengthy game-play (depending on your seed), a fine amount of SCP's, and around 6(?) endings.

Other then some bugs and the poorly supported engine, it pretty much is finished.

Irontaco wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
Hubbawubba64 wrote: UH OH.
Frankly, I'm happy he's putting of the Irrlicht Port. I would love to see what PulseGun becomes in the future.
Spoiler
a meme hell
Damnit taco

I'm too much in meme hell for this
Welcome to the Pocket Dimension, may I take your order?