SCPCBIrrlicht [Abandoned]

If you have models, sound effects, textures or anything else you would like to be put in the game, post them here. Ideas and suggestions are also welcome.
InnocentSam
MTF

Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

Postby InnocentSam » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Cridone wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Forgive me for bumping, but I had to offer my 2-cents on this kind of thing, as I know what it's like to have to abandon promising projects.

Out of curiosity, do you have the images for SCP-120 saved somewhere? The images of the different locations are down and they looked really cool.

Sorry, it appears all images on my old ImageShack account are inaccessible (they are on my account, but says "image unavailable" if any attempt to view them is made). I've searched all the usual places on my drives but to no avail, in addition to my Dropbox.

I can do you one slightly better, I did find the source code with all the maps/textures/models, but no executable or 3DW files. I've uploaded it here. Apologies for not being able to do any better, I don't have a B3D compiler anymore so I can't make an EXE, and I'm not about to troll through all my drives for 3DW files :,(

No warranty is provided, it's incomplete, yadda yadda yadda, enjoy.

AgentParadox
MTF

Postby AgentParadox » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:56 pm

InnocentSam wrote: Apologies for not being able to do any better, I don't have a B3D compiler anymore so I can't make an EXE, and I'm not about to troll through all my drives for 3DW files :,(

Doesn't the Blitz website include Blitz versions with the b3d compiler?

InnocentSam
MTF

Postby InnocentSam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:04 pm

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
InnocentSam wrote: Apologies for not being able to do any better, I don't have a B3D compiler anymore so I can't make an EXE, and I'm not about to troll through all my drives for 3DW files :,(

Doesn't the Blitz website include Blitz versions with the b3d compiler?

You greatly underestimate my laziness.

Juicy
Senior Staff

Re: SCPCBIrrlicht [Abandoned]

Postby Juicy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:06 am

It's sad to see this project die, but I hope to see more cool stuff from you in the future!

I definitely wouldn't have had the determination to work on the same thing for so long.
Don't put the gas away yet...

Endersclicer12
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Re: SCPCBIrrlicht [Abandoned]

Postby Endersclicer12 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:22 am

I was hoping this project would continue. As far as i'm aware, Blitz 3D is not the greatest engine. For a big game like SCP Containment Breach, it's not gonna run well. But if this project never returns, I can always rely on the Unity Remake.

Return to “Collaboration”