Re: [Idea] Gasmask Blur

Ok guys, let's stop with this sh*t, this will end in nothing, so, this is an stupid ideia, because you guys don't want to the game grow realistic OR somenthing else, i'm locking up...
Last edited by Foxxy on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Foxxy wrote:Ok guys, let's stop with this sh*t, this will end in nothing, so, this is an stupid ideia, because you guys don't want to the game grow realistic, i'm locking up...
This is NOT realistic, I repeat NOT. If it were to have that, it would grow to surrealism.

Foxxy wrote:Ok guys, let's stop with this sh*t, this will end in nothing, so, this is an stupid ideia, because you guys don't want to the game grow realistic, i'm locking up...
IF you don't like critizism, THEN LOCK THE THREAD. If it was a stupid idea, then why post it? And Abincyprus had a point with the gas mask. If you did not use Box of Horrors, and, like Abincyprus said, not look through two butt-holes, it would have had better results.

And, ALSO like Abincyprus said, SCP - CONTAINMENT BREACH IS NOT REALISTIC. Do you think a statue that moves only when you don't look, and that snaps when you don't exists? (Probably a bad example, but fuck it, I am bored, and want to type.)

SyphenTV wrote:
IF you don't like critizism, THEN LOCK THE THREAD. If it was a stupid idea, then why post it? And Abincyprus had a point with the gas mask. If you did not use Box of Horrors, and, like Abincyprus said, not look through two butt-holes, it would have had better results.

And, ALSO like Abincyprus said, SCP - CONTAINMENT BREACH IS NOT REALISTIC. Do you think a statue that moves only when you don't look, and that snaps when you don't exists? (Probably a bad example, but fuck it, I am bored, and want to type.)
Because i see it's surealistic, sorry for my error...
AND IT'S BETTER LOCK DE F*CKING TOPIC...

yeah i remember when i at the vacation in otikana island i guess. you have to wear gasmask because, there is a volcano erupted there recently and there is no blur.
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo