SCP-079 Face Phases. (GIF Form for Convenience)

Once I saw CLgaming's content pack, I loved the SCP-079 images included. (Located at the bottom of this post) And when I saw them, I immediately thought they should go in-game, as sort of an Aesthetic thing for SCP-079. I only thought of doing this, since SCP-079 is an old computer, so it would include these images, to show the struggle of it trying to stay in the computer. Un-canon you say? There is no canon to Containment Breach. They can be mixed up. But right now, I only got these two GIF's. I know GIF's probably can't go into the game, but the seperate images probably can. I will add something to change SCP-079's voice later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.GIF's (Sped up a bit.)

SCP-079 FACE PHASES:
Spoiler
SCP-079 "X" PHASES:
Spoiler

Download "Content Pack 1" from CLgaming, Here.
Go to the thread, Here.

SCP-079 FACE PHASES IMAGES:
Spoiler
-CL's Content Pack
-CL's Content Pack
-CL's Content Pack
-CL's Content Pack
-CL's Content Pack
-CL's Content Pack
-SCP-079 Face from v0.1
SCP-079 "X" PHASES IMAGES:
Spoiler
-CL's Content Pack
-CL's Content Pack
-Custom Image made by Cridone, at request.

Re: SCP-079 Face Phases. (GIF Form for Convenience)

SyphenTV wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:this is great but the X one is a little laggy

No, it's supposed to be like that. There were three images. One is very subtle, so it looks laggy.
You should put more of the original image in between the flickers. Having the distorts play in succession makes it look more real.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Re: SCP-079 Face Phases. (GIF Form for Convenience)

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:this is great but the X one is a little laggy

No, it's supposed to be like that. There were three images. One is very subtle, so it looks laggy.
You should put more of the original image in between the flickers. Having the distorts play in succession makes it look more real.

It would look the same, since GifMaker detects the same file next to each other, and negates them for some reason.