Re: Drawings needed for [REDACTED]

Um, I do use it, But I need to download it so I can edit on MS Paint.

Here's also a new link for the drawings
Spoiler
It represents SCP-079's plot, The text as shown says: "I don't think computers help" "He did it" referring that 079 was behind the breach
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:Here's also a new link for the drawings

[img]-hugeimage-[/img]

It represents SCP-079's plot, The text as shown says: "I don't think computers help" "He did it" referring that 079 was behind the breach
Was it really necessary to have the document template?

Also, it seems that you are being cheeky to me when I politely asked you to edit your post to merge your two posts. backseatmoderationintestifies

EDIT (directed to Airplane): Thank you
Last edited by hug0905 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Airplane, you gotta learn how to make use of the edit button, I just cleared out a whole page or so of double and triple posts. Also, try to spoiler tag large images, especially if you're just quoting the OP and it doesn't relate to your post at all.

Also, I'm pretty sure it'd be easiest for Regalis if you guys just put the drawings onto a white, simple background. There was no indication of how they'll be handled in-game, so putting them on marked Foundation stationary might make it a little harder for Regalis if he plans on putting them on something else.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote: Also, I'm pretty sure it'd be easiest for Regalis if you guys just put the drawings onto a white, simple background. There was no indication of how they'll be handled in-game, so putting them on marked Foundation stationary might make it a little harder for Regalis if he plans on putting them on something else.
Exactly. So for now, without using a template of some sort, just fire up a drawing program (e.g. Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, etc.) and just draw.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Here's my try at some. Couldn't really find a brush that mimicked it well enough but blah

SCP-096 busting through door in 3-way hallway:
Spoiler
SCP-106 hunting in elevator:
Spoiler
SCP-106 PD stuff:
Spoiler
SCP-106 throne room kill:
Spoiler
D-Class finding cage room in pd:
Spoiler
A little cameo of SCP-087-B's creature, in the hallway with the small window:
Spoiler
These really didn't try to be innocent in any way lol, pretty direct at their implied violence. I'll try my hand at some subtler ones tomorrow/when i'm not busy. Tablet wasn't agreeing with me when doing these :0492:
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango