Re: SCP-939 Improved Animations

Astray488 wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:By the way, does Blitz3D Support models that have IK bones?
Yeahhhh... there's an issue going on right now (at least with my exports) regarding models. fragMOTION loses track of some of the bone weights on the vertices and this causes massive stretching and distortion, I had to go into fragmo and redo a lot of bone bindings by hand (pain in the neck..).

I don't know if IK bones will follow the same issue, but if you export that as .FBX version 6 (or something) and start to see stretching and issues then.. well, yeah.

Anyhow I should REALLY do a video tutorial for all forum users (like I said I would 2 years ago) it's a complex process. Maybe as soon as I get my new PC.
Alright, then.
I think that Night's 096 model had IK's on blender
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Is there any chance that I could use these animations in the actual games? I don't really want to experiment and screw anything. The animations were beautiful though. That walk though... swiggity swooty.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Is there any chance that I could use these animations in the actual games? I don't really want to experiment and screw anything. The animations were beautiful though. That walk though... swiggity swooty.
Sure thing! Be my guest, bro.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Nice! These look really good dude.

Pherpaps there should be like, one for when attacking when running? since most of the time the player gets attacked while he's on the run from these dudes.

Looking forward to seeing more of your anims in-game if you wanna do them; an animation overhaul would improve the game a lot.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote: Perhaps there should be like, one for when attacking when running? since most of the time the player gets attacked while he's on the run from these dudes.
I intended for their AI to have a "leaping" attack behavior like the fast zombies from HL2. However it wasn't even implemented (and I didn't bother mentioning it to Regalis cause I kind of forgot).
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Astray488
>Previously known as Mirocaine.

Damn, how did I only just see these? These are wonderful!

Edit: The gallop could use a little work as I can see there being problems in actually using them, but everything else is great!

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away