Mockup Credits Sequence

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/a5i2ymed ... mockup.mp4

I actually made this a long time back (March or April, I think) and then sent it to Regalis a little while later. Thought I should just share this publicly since it didn't get added in v1.1 (surprise-surprise-blitz3d)

Please tell me what you think :D , it is based exactly off of the credits.txt file for 1.0, meaning there is certainly some outdated information.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: Mockup Credits Sequence

I still think that if credits were added, they definitely shouldn't just be copy pasted from the credits.txt. The file itself is full of grammar mistakes and inconsistencies (3D modellers just has a list of names yet texture artists have their contributions listed?). While that doesn't really matter for the file, seeing these flaws on the credits for the game would just makes it look lazily done.

What would probably be better is if it just listed everyone's name in the respective categories (modelling, texture artists, ect.) without mentioning any specific contributions.

Airplane611 wrote:Texture editing.

WAS IT OBVIOUS????
Said textures were never used in-game. Therefore, you never technically contributed. Maybe put effort into your textures next time?
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

Airplane611 wrote:WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON NOT IN THE CREDITS?!?!??! >:(
I'm not.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.