Re: Shadows to the game...

D-9999 wrote:
hnesto986532 wrote:I think that the game would look better if add shadow effects for objects and NPCS.

If it possible with Blitz3d
>Dynamic Lighting in Blitz3d
If only
Why not move to another engine like UE4? Yeah it would entail rebuilding the game, but it would be a terrifying game with the atmosphere realistic lighting can add.

Brunou8 wrote:
Strogg wrote:Why not move to another engine like UE4? Yeah it would entail rebuilding the game, but it would be a terrifying game with the atmosphere realistic lighting can add.
Yeah! You can start porting the game whenever you want, Strogg.
Well I'm suggesting someone else does all the hard work, obviously. Plus do we have access to the source code?

Cridone wrote:
Strogg wrote:Well I'm suggesting someone else does all the hard work, obviously.
There were like, a million people before you suggesting the game be ported to a new engine. And a lot of them later stated "Oh, I'm just SUGGESTING someone ELSE does it."

Is it me, or does this seem to be happening a LOT?
If the other cases are like me, it's because we can't code worth a damn. The extent of my programming knowledge is doing some C++ tutorials, but I'll be going to school for game programming in September though.

Not saying that all the work that went into a free game isn't appreciated, it's just hard not to daydream about what a UE4 version would look like.

Strogg wrote: Not saying that all the work that went into a free game isn't appreciated, it's just hard not to daydream about what a UE4 version would look like.
Look around. We have 7-ish ports going on right now. Three of them look OK.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

The answer would be no,

If your looking for shadows, Outlast is kind of a realistic game, It has alot of dynamic lighting, causing shadows. M'KAY?!?!?!

MKAY?
Spoiler
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."