Re: Shadows to the game...

Strogg wrote: Why not move to another engine like UE4? Yeah it would entail rebuilding the game, but it would be a terrifying game with the atmosphere realistic lighting can add.
i hope i can do that. but time didn't allow me, and my pocket and life.
Spoiler
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
Strogg wrote: Why not move to another engine like UE4? Yeah it would entail rebuilding the game, but it would be a terrifying game with the atmosphere realistic lighting can add.
i hope i can do that. but time didn't allow me, and my pocket and life.
I'm thinking of doing a concept scene in UE4. No actual gameplay, just a d-class cell and other maybe the hall outside of it. Also by pocket I assume you mean money? UE4 is pretty much free to download and use now, I think you only have to pay a fee for publishing commercial projects (in addition to a quarterly percentage at some point).

Strogg wrote: I'm thinking of doing a concept scene in UE4. No actual gameplay, just a d-class cell and other maybe the hall outside of it. Also by pocket I assume you mean money? UE4 is pretty much free to download and use now, I think you only have to pay a fee for publishing commercial projects (in addition to a quarterly percentage at some point).
not really, i need money to buy some books abut UE4 and in malaysia 1 dollar = 4 ringgit. and most of the UE4 related books are 33 dollar and above so that why i say i dont have money (except my scholarship)
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Anything will work, it's just how much time one's willing to spend fixing all the things it'll break by adding it in. That's my experience anyway. Everything I add in to a program I'm writing usually breaks something I had already implemented.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website