Re: IF you need soundtrack design

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:Im a music producer and been making music for 4 years (yep 4 years). If ya need some music for whatever the fuck your designing just message me. And if you wanna see my work go to

https://scp-173.bandcamp.com/
Wow, you are actually very good at music. Good job, I do not need music for anything though, but I know someone who does
Spoiler
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

undead003 wrote:The Graveyard Anthem is good. Think about using panned drum sounds, though. Such as putting the hihat to the left or right.
sometimes i do but im real iffy about panning. i say both ears should be able to hear the full wonders of the song.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

doubleghost wrote:Somewhere on a indie game shovel ware site there is actually game called five nights learning FL studio.
And I reckon I know who developed it.
pffft that shit takes longer then 5 nights ill tell you that much. But i love all the special free VST's ive gotten. its always nice using a bunch of different VST's. also seriously tho if anyone needs soundtrack design im great with ambient and horror. or theme music. ill do whatever. I wanna get involved with something. cause i love making music. and i love playing video games. And it's not like im expecting to get payed.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION