Pocket Dimension room/event ideas

I've always felt like the PD was very... empty, so I've decided to ask you guys to give me your sickest and darkest ideas for rooms/events that would appear in the PD

Here are some suggestions (most of these are just rooms, because I'm shite at thinking of ideas for events)
-A room with pews simaler to a church
-A room with stairs leading to a giant hole in the middle of the room that would kill the player if he fell in, and a doorway at the other end of the room
-A room with a catwalk where scp-106 would watch you from
-A maze with randomly generated events
-A flat plain filled with towers that scp-106 could watch you from
-A room filled with symbols and writings done by scp-106
-A room that looks like it's in the process of being blown up (frozen in time) that would show you the dark abyss that surrounds this world
-A room that looks like a trench bunker from WWl
-A room with corroded bodies strung from the ceiling
-A room simaler in design to a living room
-A hallway with multiple barred cells on both sides, some of which hold corroded bodies (maybe even a freshly caught class-D or scientist asking you for help)
-A room with chains on the walls
-A hallway with stairs leading down Into a different room
People who can eat people are the luckiest people in the world.

Re: Pocket Dimension room/event ideas

I agree that the pocket dimension could use a massive overhall. 106 himself could use one too. But anyway, I think there should be some other monsters in the pocket dimension besides 106. After all, he is the god of the dimension.
Last edited by Zackonark on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:I agree that the pocket dimension could use a massive overhall. 106 himself could use one too. But anyway, I think there should be some other monsters in the pocket dimension besides 106. After all, he is the God of the dimension.
I thought that as well, something like scp-1499-1

Anything along those little lines realy.

Also, there should be more of an Insentive to go to the pocket dimension than just a burned note. I get that the place is kind of a punishment for letting 106 get you, or falling for the sink hole trick, but the whole place as it is realy feels pointless.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:Anything along those little lines realy.

Also, there should be more of an Insentive to go to the pocket dimension than just a burned note. I get that the place is kind of a punishment for letting 106 get you, or falling for the sink hole trick, but the whole place as it is realy feels pointless.
Maybe they could add a different radio frequency in the pocket dimension with somebody at the other end trying to get some kind of help

And if the player were to save this person, then he/she could help the player in the facility in an either indirect or direct way depending on how hard it would be to save this person.

Direct: He/she follows the player, helping to evade SCP's and giving tips in certain situations. (Hard to save option)

Indirect: basically just gives the player the code to a door, a way to escape, or the like and runs off. (Easy to save option)
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:And if the player were to save this person, then he/she could help the player in the facility in an either indirect or direct way depending on how hard it would be to save this person.

Direct: He/she follows the player, helping to evade SCP's and giving tips in certain situations. (Hard to save option)

Indirect: basically just gives the player the code to a door, a way to escape, or the like and runs off. (Easy to save option)
maybe they could even get you a new ending

Zackonark wrote:Like a gate c? Or lead you to a portal in the Pd that will take you out of the facility that's so hard to get to it would require both of them to reach it?

Speaking of which, why doesn't 106 do that?
I was thinking something along the lines of a Gate B ending where you're thanked instead of being killed by the MTF, but you're idea works as well.