Buffing/changing SCPs

I feel that some of the SCPs need updates in order to be more threatening, and have a larger role.
One such example is SCP-939. Its AI needs updating, since to call it "buggy" would be generous. Now, after reading 939's article, I have noticed a few other things which might help improve 939's implementation.
• Its article mentions the instances averaging 2.2 metres in height, when upright. So (presumably like a bear or something), SCP-939 should be able to rear up on its hind legs, or at least be seen doing so. Currently, all they do is crawl around like alligators/crocodiles.
• Its article also mentions the legs/feet being covered in setae, augmenting its climbing ability. Therefore, I think the SCP-939 instances should be able to climb up surfaces.
• The SCP would be a little more threatening with perhaps a 3rd instance roaming the facility somewhere. It would have a different voice to the other two, like ItsDuke's voice, or maybe even a female voice. This could perhaps be where it displays its climbing ability.

Suggestions on which other SCPs need updates and how, are welcome. Any opinions on my idea are also welcome.

Re: Buffing/changing SCPs

KirbyMario12345 wrote:I feel that some of the SCPs need updates in order to be more threatening, and have a larger role.
One such example is SCP-939. Its AI needs updating, since to call it "buggy" would be generous. Now, after reading 939's article, I have noticed a few other things which might help improve 939's implementation.
• Its article also mentions the legs/feet being covered in setae, augmenting its climbing ability. Therefore, I think the SCP-939 instances should be able to climb up surfaces.
There some animations with "jumping" amd "climbing", but they are not used... maybe because it is too hard to add
KirbyMario12345 wrote: • The SCP would be a little more threatening with perhaps a 3rd instance roaming the facility somewhere. It would have a different voice to the other two, like ItsDuke's voice, or maybe even a female voice. This could perhaps be where it displays its climbing ability.
KirbyMario12345 wrote: a female voice.
It is a bit hard to find a female (I tried, but... no results)
KirbyMario12345 wrote:ItsDuke's voice
I think this is the alternative for that.

AveryLP wrote:I agree, we need more SCP-939.
One additional specimen could perhaps be found in it's containment chamber.
Maybe, although I was thinking of it actually wandering, since four specimens breached containment so it'd make sense for one of them to be in a different place to the other two.
EDIT: I saw Kenneth Crooker's SCP-939 animations and think that those could perhaps be used.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:I feel that some of the SCPs need updates in order to be more threatening, and have a larger role.
• Its article mentions the instances averaging 2.2 metres in height, when upright. So (presumably like a bear or something), SCP-939 should be able to rear up on its hind legs, or at least be seen doing so. Currently, all they do is crawl around like alligators/crocodiles.
• The SCP would be a little more threatening with perhaps a 3rd instance roaming the facility somewhere. It would have a different voice to the other two, like ItsDuke's voice, or maybe even a female voice. This could perhaps be where it displays its climbing ability.

Suggestions on which other SCPs need updates and how, are welcome. Any opinions on my idea are also welcome.
These are some pretty good ideas for SCP-939. We plan on expanding his abilities, however, i'm not sure at all if we will expand his role to be the exactly same as you suggested.

PXLSHN wrote:These are some pretty good ideas for SCP-939. We plan on expanding his abilities, however, i'm not sure at all if we will expand his role to be the exactly same as you suggested.
Well, the ones I'd like to see most are the AI update and the 3rd instance (possibly with a "3rd instance voice" thread where people audition their voices or something.)