A few ideas for 1.3.1

So...
1. The Lockdown Displays should Stay active in heavy containment, so that people See what to do about 008

2. The Switch in the surveillance room for entrance Zone should not just have a missing part , but should also have a texture that indicates that it is not going to function
(Like black textures around it so that it looks burned)
Why? Because then people wouldn't think that it's a bug that the handle is missing
Or
That it's a bug that you can't pick the handle up again (on the table) to Insert it into the switch.Some people also tried to find a new handle.

And yeah, that's it I would prefer it if 096,s spawnrate would be a bit lower but I haven't played enough to say if it's really necessary.

Re: A few ideas for 1.3.1

ME2 wrote:Why? Because then people wouldn't think that it's a bug that the handle is missing
Do people not have eyes? It's pretty easy to see the lever ripped out.
ME2 wrote:Or
That it's a bug that you can't pick the handle up again (on the table) to Insert it into the switch.Some people also tried to find a new handle.
Yes. Because simply by putting the lever back into the slot fixes it instantly. It wouldn't need to be actually repaired or anything.

ME2 wrote:So...
1. The Lockdown Displays should Stay active in heavy containment, so that people See what to do about 008
It is a bug in 1.3. Will be fixed in 1.3.1
ME2 wrote: 2. The Switch in the surveillance room for entrance Zone should not just have a missing part , but should also have a texture that indicates that it is not going to function
(Like black textures around it so that it looks burned)
Why? Because then people wouldn't think that it's a bug that the handle is missing
Or
Well we can try to make it like item, but player will say: I can't put it there, it so broken.
ME2 wrote: And yeah, that's it I would prefer it if 096,s spawnrate would be a bit lower but I haven't played enough to say if it's really necessary.
:096: :096: :096: :096:

SyphenTV wrote:
ME2 wrote:Why? Because then people wouldn't think that it's a bug that the handle is missing
Do people not have eyes? It's pretty easy to see the lever ripped out.
ME2 wrote:Or
Yes. Because simply by putting the lever back into the slot fixes it instantly. It wouldn't need to be actually repaired or anything.
A lot of games are like that.

And yeah, im not saying this for me because i read the Lockdown Display on light containment completely but most people on YouTube Let's Plays for example didn't.

ME2 wrote:
AveryLP wrote:Also, the document texture could be updated to the current document design (And the icon could be updated too)
What current document design do you mean?
The current design the documents have. (There used to be another design before a certain version, I don't know which version it was however.)
The texture of the document model (When not reading them) and the inventory icon still have the old design.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them