Suggestions

Ok I got some understandable and a it not making sense ideas for the game Scp:CB.
Ok here is 096's ideas and suggestions to it.

096's Functions :096:
096's Function should be much like the wiki's description http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-096 as it said
If looked in the face (in game already) or looked in photography or in security cameras it will cover its face and blah blah
I have some ideas on the rooms in the facility suitable for 096's behavior and functionality. In the security camera (aka the one with Scp 049 :049: There should be another event in which when you look at the camera 096's face will be seen and will (you guested it) get up or start to cover its face and do its thing. (P.S) 096 can be far away from its spawn doesn't mean he has to be close in order for the event to happen.
Another room suitable for the behavior is well theres a photo of 096's face in the Archive room and will spawn in a 3.0% chance of spawning. When picked up the audio of 096's music theme when angered will start (this happens to the room in which his face is caught found in the survaliance room.) the heart beat will be louder and louder until he chases you!

Here is ideas for MTF :MTF2:
MTF should be good at pathfinding they don't like turn around because that would be funny and quite annoying for the players. When MTF should open blast doors, also MTFs should run because they aren't like soldiers just walking.

Those are it basically that's what I want to have in the next update so yeah.
-Site Director Popcorn :096: