2 new scps!

I propose that in the new version of the game, there may be more scp, among them the scp 303, this could appear in some times in the game, and the player can hear his deep breathing in the heavy containment zone and that when found To scp 303 behind a door, the player can not enter the door, the way to be able to unsaddle scp 303 is to go to another position so that the breath of scp 303 can stop ringing, and depending on the difficulty of the game , Appears more frequently or less frequently

The other scp that I propose is the scp 427, and that it can appear 2 forms, when you find it in its containment zone (which would be more dangerous because it would appear scp 106) (but if scp 106 is re contained, it appears scp 303) or That when they put the scp 500-1 to the scp 914, putting it in fine or very fine. This makes you better health, but when you are healthy, you start to have the side effects of scp 427

I hope they take into account my contribution in new scp, that I love their game, and it has given me many scares and many moments with :173: . And to improve some errors of the game, greetings!

Pd: Sorry for the bad English, I'm Spanish. :c