Adding SCP-2006 (Too Spooky)

I think SCP-2006 should be implemented into the game. His mechanics should act slimier to SCP-895 with the sanity meter, except he would actually chase you down just for a good scare(since he act more like a joker and not evil) and would kill you twice as fast as SCP-895. He could be encountered in the HCZ (Heavy Containment Zone for you newbies) and can be countered with SCP-714, since his scares are memetic, or avoid looking at him. or her. or it.
Possible death message:
A class D, confirmed to be D-9341, was found dead as a result of cardiac arrest. SCP-2006 has been found near D-9341 when found and when questioned, had confirmed "scaring him to death". Plans to revise SCP-2006's containment procedures are being considered.
Let me know on your thoughts.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Re: Adding SCP-2006 (Too Spooky)

ReptileMonster wrote:I think SCP-2006 should be implemented into the game. His mechanics should act slimier to SCP-895 with the sanity meter, except he would actually chase you down just for a good scare(since he act more like a joker and not evil) and would kill you twice as fast as SCP-895. He could be encountered in the HCZ (Heavy Containment Zone for you newbies) and can be countered with SCP-714, since his scares are memetic, or avoid looking at him. or her. or it.
Possible death message:
A class D, confirmed to be D-9341, was found dead as a result of cardiac arrest. SCP-2006 has been found near D-9341 when found and when questioned, had confirmed "scaring him to death". Plans to revise SCP-2006's containment procedures are being considered.
Let me know on your thoughts.
Sounds Like a cool Idea I like Being Spooked To death So YEAH!
Here's My Personal Info
  • :REDACTED:
  • :EXPUNGED:
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)