Redoing the intro Entirely (Idea)

Okay So I wrote yesterday that I think the into Locationaly sucks, and it could use an update
viewtopic.php?p=114647#p114647
So That got me thinking.
  1. : I know how to animate
    ========================================
  2. : I Know how to make 3D models
    ========================================
So combining both of theses Ideas together I thought to myself why not Make a whole conversion mod to make the intro feel more realistic and immersive.

Idea TIME!
  1. Redo the horrible Walking animation if the Guards
  2. Make an entire Wing for D-Class to be held (Something like a containment zone but for exclusively prisoners)
Elaboration time!
Spoiler
Okay so For the prisoner wing I was thinking of something like beginning holding block but move the door to the back and not randomly in the middle. Give them their own cafeteria and workout stations something more like a prison IRL to set the stage. Because walking through offices is fun but Why would you put a bunch of criminals next to low level personal. Also make it so that SCP-173's holding cell is not actually next to the offices and easy access to the rest of the facility, but actually have one or two other holding cells for testing SCPs on the D-Class. The rest of the Containment Breach would happen normally. but 173 would have to escape to the rest of the faculty through a gate that is around where the guards stand now, and exit through to the light containment through a clearance gate. It would be full dead guards trying to escape and be open conveniently for the player.
Redoing the guards Animation Shouldn't need to be as long so, There animations suck So Yeah. (1.3.8)
Last edited by RßD on Wed May 03, 2017 12:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
Here's My Personal Info
  • :REDACTED:
  • :EXPUNGED:
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: Redoing the intro Entirely (Idea)

Vane Brain wrote:
RßD wrote: C: I Know C++ Like the back of my hand
How is that will help? This game is not written in C++
RßD wrote: 1. Redo the horrible Walking animation if the Guards
Wait for 1.3.8 ;)
Rip Me I thought the engine was written in C++
Here's My Personal Info
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RßD wrote:Rip Me I thought the engine was written in C++
Did you think that everyone programming it was just awful at memory management too?
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Looking at Blitz3D it doesn't look too difficult, I'll try to write a 3D Breakout or something and then attempt Overhauling the Intro. (and maybe after 1.3.8)

==========================================================================================================================================

I keep thinking that 173's Location should be somewhere else, and when the MTF come out and capture 173 they should put him into his real (new) containment chamber.
Here's My Personal Info
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)