Intrigued by this game, here's an SCP concept for you guys.

To those of you who look closer, you would notice that I have joined just a few minutes before posting this topic. Yes, I read the rules. I just want to pitch this idea:

Here's what I notice we have in this game:
a) Monsters that have the aim of killing you.
b) Weird (and mostly harmless...?) inanimate objects.
c) One hyuuuuuje mindscrew of a hallway, SCP-970.

And that last one, SCP-970, is something that intrigued me: an anomaly that not only affects the structure of the building, but the universe it is in?

I have a similar idea, though it only focuses on the layout of the building. Say: what if whole sectors of the SCP facility were "turned against you", per se? For example, you find yourself walking into your office, but your desk is on the opposite end of the room, or the hallway manipulates itself while you're not looking, or other objects change their positions in order to screw with you (such as the door threshold suddenly being higher than you recall, tripping you). All these changes would happen in the long term, not as you watch, but as you gradually go deeper into the game. I personally believe that this is a good idea, due to the obvious gameplay changes such a concept may make. However, this idea is obviously not developed, so I would like some feedback and further recommendations.

Re: Intrigued by this game, here's an SCP concept for you guys.

Matuchkin wrote: I have a similar idea, though it only focuses on the layout of the building. Say: what if whole sectors of the SCP facility were "turned against you", per se? For example, you find yourself walking into your office, but your desk is on the opposite end of the room, or the hallway manipulates itself while you're not looking, or other objects change their positions in order to screw with you (such as the door threshold suddenly being higher than you recall, tripping you). All these changes would happen in the long term, not as you watch, but as you gradually go deeper into the game. I personally believe that this is a good idea, due to the obvious gameplay changes such a concept may make. However, this idea is obviously not developed, so I would like some feedback and further recommendations.
Sound similar to http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-002
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.