I got some Ideas.

SCP - Containment Breach is a great game, but I feel like it's missing things.
Spoiler
As we know, SCP-939 is only found in the storage block, but why? As far as I know, the storage block isn't were they're contained so why should they just be there?
My idea is to only have a completly different SCP in there (Which I'll mention later). I think that SCP-939 instances should be found in their containment cell or wandering the halls. I don't know what the containment cell would look like, but I know it should be in the game.
Spoiler
I feel like SCP-049 is under used. I feel the biggest event it has is in the monitor room were he comes up the steps. SCP-049 is my favorite SCP and I feel like he should have more action. This also goes for SCP-049-2 instances. There should be more SCP-049 events. And maybe his own room (Besides his containment cell) This would be a bloody room were you can find SCP-049 operating on somebody. Maybe an SCP-049-2 instance in there as well as a dead body. If you leave the doc undisturbed for long enough the body will reanimate and he will shift to the next one. If you do disturb him, he should say something like: "You don't disturb a doctor while he treats his patients,
he could mess up."
Here is the part where I mention new SCPs.
Spoiler
I wan't to see SCP-457 in the game. You probably see it in these posts alot, but he would be really cool in the game. He should replace SCP-939 in the storage block.
He would try to attack the player and he would start bashing into things as he runs after the player. He would also appear outside of the storage cell. He could wander the halls. If at any moment he comes into contact with a flamable substance it will set fire. He could also set D-9341 on fire. He could have some events where he could be seen killing a foundation personell. In his containment chamber, there would be a gas tank. If SCP-457 reaches this gas tank he will split. After that he will fight with himself, giving you time to escape.
Spoiler
SCP-017 would be awsome in the game. Even if he is just a one-timer (Similarly to current SCP-939 or SCP-049-2 instances). You could find his containment chamber and when you go inside SCP-017 will be in the corner. He would then leap at you and surround you. After that you would die when your screen turns completly black.
I know he is technically in the game already, but...
Spoiler
SCP-682 would be a great addition. He would take an entirly new zone called the Sewer Zone (Idea found here:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=5129(I'm sorry that I can't make here the URL.)) He would wander the Sewer Zone and generally cause bad times. New sound effects would have to made for him growling and hissing and stuff. And he could cause jumpscares by jumping out at D-9341, causing D-9341 to run. SCP-682 would then chase after him. Along the way, you could find people infected with SCP-008 (Most likly janitors, but it would be nice to see some variation)
That's it for now. Let me now what you think and if you have any suggestions.
WHY BE THE CURE, WHEN YOU CAN BE THE DISEASE?

Re: I got some Ideas.

tallman205 wrote: As we know, SCP-939 is only found in the storage block, but why? As far as I know, the storage block isn't were they're contained so why should they just be there?
My idea is to only have a completly different SCP in there (Which I'll mention later). I think that SCP-939 instances should be found in their containment cell or wandering the halls. I don't know what the containment cell would look like, but I know it should be in the game.
The events of the game plainly state that 939 breached containment. To have them in their cells would make no sense. That said, a 4th instance wandering the halls wouldn't hurt.

I feel like SCP-049 is under used. I feel the biggest event it has is in the monitor room were he comes up the steps. SCP-049 is my favorite SCP and I feel like he should have more action. This also goes for SCP-049-2 instances. There should be more SCP-049 events. And maybe his own room (Besides his containment cell) This would be a bloody room were you can find SCP-049 operating on somebody. Maybe an SCP-049-2 instance in there as well as a dead body. If you leave the doc undisturbed for long enough the body will reanimate and he will shift to the next one. If you do disturb him, he should say something like: "You don't disturb a doctor while he treats his patients,
he could mess up."
As far as I can remember, SCP-049 used to be able to emerge from his tunnels whenever he felt like it.

I wan't to see SCP-457 in the game. You probably see it in these posts alot, but he would be really cool in the game. He should replace SCP-939 in the storage block.
He would try to attack the player and he would start bashing into things as he runs after the player. He would also appear outside of the storage cell. He could wander the halls. If at any moment he comes into contact with a flamable substance it will set fire. He could also set D-9341 on fire. He could have some events where he could be seen killing a foundation personell. In his containment chamber, there would be a gas tank. If SCP-457 reaches this gas tank he will split. After that he will fight with himself, giving you time to escape.
457 is a part of the Nine-Tailed-Fox mod, also developed by Vane Brain and ENDSHN. Thus, it may or may not end up in the game. And again, 457 would have its own area, I see no reason to move 939 out of the storage area.
SCP-017 would be awsome in the game. Even if he is just a one-timer (Similarly to current SCP-939 or SCP-049-2 instances). You could find his containment chamber and when you go inside SCP-017 will be in the corner. He would then leap at you and surround you. After that you would die when your screen turns completly black.
017 isn't "technically already" in the game, I'm not sure what that even means.

SCP-682 would be a great addition. He would take an entirly new zone called the Sewer Zone. He would wander the Sewer Zone and generally cause bad times. New sound effects would have to made for him growling and hissing and stuff. And he could cause jumpscares by jumping out at D-9341, causing D-9341 to run. SCP-682 would then chase after him. Along the way, you could find people infected with SCP-008 (Most likly janitors, but it would be nice to see some variation)
Jumpscares? It'd be incredibly difficult for a whale-sized lizard to hide from you. Also, that depends on if anybody's gonna make 682 models. The one from Six-Eight-Two had problems with the engine, and as far as I can tell, both the damaged and undamaged model (which were being made) have long since fallen flat. I highly doubt people would be bothered to pick up where the modellers left off.

Re: I got some Ideas.

AgentParadox wrote:
tallman205 wrote: As we know, SCP-939 is only found in the storage block, but why? As far as I know, the storage block isn't were they're contained so why should they just be there?
The events of the game plainly state that 939 breached containment. To have them in their cells would make no sense. That said, a 4th instance wandering the halls wouldn't hurt.

he could mess up."
As far as I can remember, SCP-049 used to be able to emerge from his tunnels whenever he felt like it.

457 is a part of the Nine-Tailed-Fox mod, also developed by Vane Brain and ENDSHN. Thus, it may or may not end up in the game. And again, 457 would have its own area, I see no reason to move 939 out of the storage area.
017 isn't "technically already" in the game, I'm not sure what that even means.

SCP-682 would be a great addition. He would take an entirly new zone called the Sewer Zone. He would wander the Sewer Zone and generally cause bad times. New sound effects would have to made for him growling and hissing and stuff. And he could cause jumpscares by jumping out at D-9341, causing D-9341 to run. SCP-682 would then chase after him. Along the way, you could find people infected with SCP-008 (Most likly janitors, but it would be nice to see some variation)
Jumpscares? It'd be incredibly difficult for a whale-sized lizard to hide from you. Also, that depends on if anybody's gonna make 682 models. The one from Six-Eight-Two had problems with the engine, and as far as I can tell, both the damaged and undamaged model (which were being made) have long since fallen flat. I highly doubt people would be bothered to pick up where the modellers left off.
When I said "I know he is technically in the already," I was refering to 682. I messed up. And remember 682 can change size, so he could hide in a sewer zone. As for 939, I see why you think they should stay in thge Storage Block, but the question I bring up is how would they get up there? It makes no sence.

I am fully aware of the NTF Mod. But I think 457 could be interesting in vanilla.
WHY BE THE CURE, WHEN YOU CAN BE THE DISEASE?