SCP-3008

In my opinion SCP-3008 Would be a great idea for the game, as well as maybe made separately for another game.
The journal really makes the cut when it comes to SCP-3008.
It could be made into a survival game or maybe it could be implemented inside the game.
Could be an Ikea survival horror multiplayer game.
The description really makes it sound like a good game/feature
Spoiler
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-3008 On the bottom of the page there is a journal
Although the name seems innocent the game is gonna be much scarier than that.
You have to scavenge for food and water while building a small hideout with weapons (Multiplayer would be a nice feature if this is in a different game/npcs to replace multiplayer)
While in night you can sleep or try to find a way out (The night time gives you a better chance at finding the exit or better food/items so people would actually go at night time)
While finding the exit you might go to the actual start of where you can from or a close by area which you can go trough and come back to the scp while the door vanishes behind you.

If you are too lazy to read about the monsters and such in the fourm:
Spoiler
SCP-3008 is a large retail unit previously owned by and branded as IKEA, a popular furniture retail chain. A person entering SCP-3008 through the main entrance and then passing out of sight of the doors will find themselves translocated to SCP-3008-1. This displacement will typically go unnoticed as no change will occur from the perspective of the victim; they will generally not become aware until they try to return to the entrance.

SCP-3008-1 is a space resembling the inside of an IKEA furniture store, extending far beyond the limits of what could physically be contained within the dimensions of the retail unit. Current measurements indicate an area of at least 10km2 with no visible external terminators detected in any direction. Inconclusive results from the use of laser rangefinders has lead to the speculation that the space may be infinite.

SCP-3008-1 is inhabited by an unknown number of civilians trapped within prior to containment. Gathered data suggests they have formed a rudimentary civilisation within SCP-3008-1, including the construction of settlements and fortifications for the purpose of defending against SCP-3008-2.

SCP-3008-2 are humanoid entities that exist within SCP-3008-1. While superficially resembling humans they possess exaggerated and inconsistent bodily proportions, often described as being too short or too tall. They possess no facial features and in all observed cases wear a yellow shirt and blue trousers consistent with the IKEA employee uniform. (Kind of like SCP-096)
Food, water etc are optional of course.
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB

Re: SCP-3008

Cool ideia! Though i think is better to make an game about it, since it would be an REALLY BIG feature in the game. (Also, don't forget Blitz3D and its "Hard-to-Defeat Limitations" :wink: )
this is an signature you know?
yep a signature
didn't know that
me 2 m8
._.

Good news my dudes - I'm making a SCP-3008 game.
It's gonna be a survival game, kinda wave-based, but with the difference that you can finish the wave if you have a safe place to sleep.

There's an infinite world with lots of furniture (not that much right now, but the project is just a few days old), and you can use them as weapons or tools.

There's gonna be towns and obviously the Staff. Not sure if friendly NPCs are easy enough to make, or if you're the last man standing.

Early build download:

nmkd wrote:Good news my dudes - I'm making a SCP-3008 game.
It's gonna be a survival game, kinda wave-based, but with the difference that you can finish the wave if you have a safe place to sleep.

There's an infinite world with lots of furniture (not that much right now, but the project is just a few days old), and you can use them as weapons or tools.

There's gonna be towns and obviously the Staff. Not sure if friendly NPCs are easy enough to make, or if you're the last man standing.

Early build download:
YES!!!!!
YES!!!!!

You sir, are doing gods work, ill try it when I have time
That Poot Burd c:

Early build download:

I love you!
Make an exit though which is probably gonna be (If you played long enough it will higher the chances of finding the exit)
Can't wait!!
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB

Thanks guys!

First of all, you can track progress and find the latest downloads on the SCP-3008 Trello board: https://trello.com/b/UghT0SEH/scp-3008

Second, I've started a Patreon yesterday, so if you want to support SCP-3008 and my main project, SCP-093, you can donate there: https://www.patreon.com/nmkd

You should definitely check the Trello first, there's a new build featuring a building system where you can pick up small objects (currently only tables, chairs, and coffee tables) and place them somewhere else. (Video:

Early build download:
Just 4 words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTByKoIGaQ
this is an signature you know?
yep a signature
didn't know that
me 2 m8
._.