Improvements to SCP-1048 event on "testroom" room

There is an event on room "testroom" in which SCP-1048 (The little teddy bear) will cross the room on the other side of the room. However, if the player is fast enough (Go through the door with the DNA scanner) and he reaches the other side, he can see the little guy dissapear once it reaches the next room. So, to make the event better, i had the two ideias, one more complicated and other more fast.

1. 1048 would reach the room and wave to the player and enter in an crack in the wall and dissapear. (Complicated, because animations and the room would be remade to add the crack)

2. When the player uses the hand on the DNA scanner, the teddy will simply dissapear. (Simple, just add an code on Blitz3D to do the trick)

So, these are my ideias to the event. I hope you like them :)
this is an signature you know?
yep a signature
didn't know that
me 2 m8
._.

Re: Improvements to SCP-1048 event on "testroom" room

SCP-9341-D wrote:There is an event on room "testroom" in which SCP-1048 (The little teddy bear) will cross the room on the other side of the room. However, if the player is fast enough (Go through the door with the DNA scanner) and he reaches the other side, he can see the little guy dissapear once it reaches the next room. So, to make the event better, i had the two ideias, one more complicated and other more fast.

1. 1048 would reach the room and wave to the player and enter in an crack in the wall and dissapear. (Complicated, because animations and the room would be remade to add the crack)

2. When the player uses the hand on the DNA scanner, the teddy will simply dissapear. (Simple, just add an code on Blitz3D to do the trick)

I prefer #1, since it makes more sense, then simply vanishing.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

Re: Improvements to SCP-1048 event on "testroom" room

SCP-9341-D wrote:There is an event on room "testroom" in which SCP-1048 (The little teddy bear) will cross the room on the other side of the room. However, if the player is fast enough (Go through the door with the DNA scanner) and he reaches the other side, he can see the little guy dissapear once it reaches the next room. So, to make the event better, i had the two ideias, one more complicated and other more fast.

I think the second one is better to do for us.
But maybe when 1048 will reach the center of the "catwalk" (dunno how to call it) he will wave to the player? And using DNA scanner will make him dissapear.