Help on getting more funding.

SCP has been growing in popularity, and since SCP is a free game you require donations for your money. I suggest a Merch shop, which would include plushies, statues, or any gear that could possibly be added. I have been wanting SCP products but there is mostly only off-brand products. I say if you made a Merch shop you could make a lot of bank.

Re: Help on getting more funding.

Stormbound wrote:SCP has been growing in popularity, and since SCP is a free game you require donations for your money. I suggest a Merch shop, which would include plushies, statues, or any gear that could possibly be added. I have been wanting SCP products but there is mostly only off-brand products. I say if you made a Merch shop you could make a lot of bank.
Merch you say? What about this?
Spoiler

Re: Help on getting more funding.

Containment Breach is not in active development so additional funding is not needed. It never was in the first place considering the game was made out of pocket by Regalis. We would not have the right to sell SCP merchandise anyway as we do not represent the SCP Wiki or the writers for the SCPs in the game.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away