Other platforms

SCP is just a game that feels like every company worked on for many years. For my self, even though I am afraid of playing horror games I LOVE THIS GAME. The problem is my laptop isn't really that accessible everywhere :D , it's pretty heavy and is a pain to set up. A handheld version would be very nice though. For instance the Switch, or 3DS.Personally I think that handheld consoles lack horror games A LOT. And I believe that this game would satisfy all of the demands for horror games in the handheld industry. I wouldn't mind at all if this game was paid for being handheld, because it is really spectacular. Having THIS on a switch and/or 3DS would be a scary experience even in front of a crowd or next to your friends, because I truly believe this game deserves more!

Re: Other platforms

I understand the whole part where people want this game on other platforms, but the problem is, the ancient engine this game runs on, Blitz 3D, Wouldn't even be able to be run on portable devices, also, correct me if i'm wrong, but the 3DS and Switch are closed platforms, requiring the game to have to be first allowed on Nintendo platforms, also, Nintendo don't like horror games, they prefer more child like games, that's why you don't see Mario with a chainsaw, lol.
Last edited by UniQueTrauma on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Other platforms

UniQueTrauma wrote:I understand the hole part where people want this game on other platforms, but the problem is, the ancient engine this game runs on, Blitz 3D, Wouldn't even be able to be run on portable devices, also, correct me if i'm wrong, but the 3DS and Switch are closed platforms, requiring the game to have to be first allowed on Nintendo platforms, also, Nintendo don't like horror games, they prefer more child like games, that's why you don't see Mario with a chainsaw, lol.
But keep in mind that we are working on own engine for CB, so..