Re: Different 173 positions

Destructoid wrote:In the lockroom he can look at the camera, in the red room with the vent, he can be leaning on the wall and looking at you like in the photo. Maybe he can have some dynamic poses, like he's going through a room and he's "startled" by you opening the door, so he looks over his shoulder.
I think having him poking his head out of the vent could be really unnerving >.>

A Hideous Beast wrote:
Destructoid wrote:In the lockroom he can look at the camera, in the red room with the vent, he can be leaning on the wall and looking at you like in the photo. Maybe he can have some dynamic poses, like he's going through a room and he's "startled" by you opening the door, so he looks over his shoulder.
I think having him poking his head out of the vent could be really unnerving >.>
Yes, I always expect him to do that. Mostly because that vent is extremely suspicious.
But Peanut is right, make it minimal, just small movement, barely notisablelaefoeflv however its spelled.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Destructoid wrote:Having him poke his head out of the vent would be genius.
It would make the room have an actual purpose >.> To both scare (or cause unease) and serve as another spawn point for 173. Or does he spawn there already? In every LP I've seen and in every playthrough I've done he's never in there.

A Hideous Beast wrote:
It would make the room have an actual purpose >.> To both scare (or cause unease) and serve as another spawn point for 173. Or does he spawn there already? In every LP I've seen and in every playthrough I've done he's never in there.
Yeah, he spawns there less often, but he still does.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
A Hideous Beast wrote:
Yeah, he spawns there less often, but he still does.
Herm...perhaps raise the spawn chance just a wittle bit? Not sure, But I can still see him pokin out right now...seeing him, realizing you have to go near him to press ze button...fun.

spartan322 wrote: Yes, I always expect him to do that. Mostly because that vent is extremely suspicious.
But Peanut is right, make it minimal, just small movement, barely notisablelaefoeflv however its spelled.
Ha, don't give me credit for that post, that was Irontaco.

But I think the vent idea is pretty cool too, I think a new room should be made to show it specifically.

Something like one of the corner rooms, with a low-cut ceiling and vent. When you walk through, you'll be greeted with some metallic screeching and concrete jabs. Occasionally, the vent will fall, and 173 will appear, like that of the new maintenance tunnels. Not sure how 173 dropping will be handled, the gravity physics in game are kinda off, 173 falling looks a bit goofy when he floats down like he doesn't give a shit.
It slep time bunner.