fmod.dll Is Missing

Jakethestrange
Class-D

fmod.dll Is Missing

Postby Jakethestrange » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

I keep redownloading the game, the patch and the full game, and it keeps giving me an error message saying 'Fmod.dll is missing', even though its actually in the folder, can anyone help me?

Vane Brain
SCP:CB Developer

Re: fmod.dll Is Missing

Postby Vane Brain » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:09 am

Jakethestrange wrote:I keep redownloading the game, the patch and the full game, and it keeps giving me an error message saying 'Fmod.dll is missing', even though its actually in the folder, can anyone help me?

Are you running exe file of the game from it's folder? Or you replaced exe somewhere else?

Jakethestrange
Class-D

Postby Jakethestrange » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:20 pm

Vane Brain wrote:
Jakethestrange wrote:I keep redownloading the game, the patch and the full game, and it keeps giving me an error message saying 'Fmod.dll is missing', even though its actually in the folder, can anyone help me?

Are you running exe file of the game from it's folder? Or you replaced exe somewhere else?

I'm running the game through the folder.

craymotherlol
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby craymotherlol » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 pm

I Have no idea if this is a thing but it might be the HDD,SSD or you got to format your pc. In order to play again. But you also need to enable "DirectPlay"
OGMMMMMM SCP-173 IS CHASING ME HALP oh wait i have to Look at himwhat a total joke.

Return to “Bug reports”