Few bugs in v1.3.9

I found few bugs in the current version of the game including the custom map version:
- When I tick the checkmark of Antialiased Text option while in-game, it'll crash with MAV message
- Some of the rooms in my custom map don't have any door and the room is pitch black before I entering it. You can see it by using Navigator Ultimate in my custom map, some of the rooms located in the edges of the grid (Shows in the map editor) not drawn in the Navigator (Glitched room with no doors)
- Why Items in custom map quickly vanished? It's like have very short time to despawn, is this a bug?

I provide my simple custom map for testing https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CcEL6 ... AeLZbrbAyd

Re: Few bugs in v1.3.9

Question: Why a disturbing image in CCTV event played? I saw it in the "start" room CCTV monitor. I'm not even entering the coffin room yet.

EDIT: This is same like other room events, for example "Guard Entering Elevator" and "Emily kidnapped by SCP-106". It seems the events executed earlier before I entering the room
Last edited by Overwatch_C-17 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Overwatch_C-17 wrote:Question: Why a disturbing image in CCTV event played? I saw it in the "start" room CCTV monitor. I'm not even entering the coffin room yet.
SCP-079 able to transfer SCP-895's camera feed on any monitor in facility.
Overwatch_C-17 wrote: EDIT: This is same like other room events, for example "Guard Entering Elevator" and "Emily kidnapped by SCP-106". It seems the events executed earlier before I entering the room
This is not a bug. This events play when player is in certain distance before this rooms.
Overwatch_C-17 wrote:I have another report. Idk if this case is happen sometimes or rare, random items in my inventory suddenly disappear after picking up and experiment with stuff from SCP-714, SCP-860, and SCP-1025 room
Are you sure that you didn't went through SCP-970? If you did so then this SCP took your items and yes it can take them.
Overwatch_C-17 wrote: EDIT: Item despawn including SCP-1123 what an annoying bug
It is made like that on purpose.

Vane Brain wrote: SCP-079 able to transfer SCP-895's camera feed on any monitor in facility.
Oh alright, I thought it was early executed "coffin" event
Vane Brain wrote:This is not a bug. This events play when player is in certain distance before this rooms.
Roger. That's why I notice same like Emily room events
Vane Brain wrote:Are you sure that you didn't went through SCP-970? If you did so then this SCP took your items and yes it can take them.
Yeah, I did and you're right
Vane Brain wrote:It is made like that on purpose.
This means SCP-1123 achievement can't be earn always, right?