1.3.11 – First aid kits don't work properly

As I am playing the mod "SCP - Containment Breach Ultimate Edition v4.9.2 (which uses the version 1.3.11 of vanilla game)", I have already reported it on the website of this mod at moddb already, but because the mod developer, "Jabka" told me that it seems to be bug in the vanilla game, I am also reporting it there.

So, after being hit by SCP 966 in the heavy containment zone, I have started bleeding as supposed, but when I have used the non-upgraded first-aid kit, even though game told me "You have managed to stop the bleeding.", I still kept bleeding (though much less than before) until I used "heal" command in console. And later when I got hit by SCP 966 again, I checked the status of my character in console and using of the medkit didn't change the values of "Injuries" and "Blood-loss" (or whatever the value for bleeding is called). So the only way to heal now for me is either to check if SCP 500 works, or just use "heal" cheat.

I also don't know if it could be somehow connected with this bug, but I also touched during the game scp 1123 (that skull), which caused bleeding during the "holocaust" scenes, but after they ended (by Nazi shooting the protagonist), the bleeding stopped.

Re: 1.3.11 – First aid kits don't work properly

Reginald_CZ wrote:As I am playing the mod "SCP - Containment Breach Ultimate Edition v4.9.2 (which uses the version 1.3.11 of vanilla game)", I have already reported it on the website of this mod at moddb already, but because the mod developer, "Jabka" told me that it seems to be bug in the vanilla game, I am also reporting it there.

So, after being hit by SCP 966 in the heavy containment zone, I have started bleeding as supposed, but when I have used the non-upgraded first-aid kit, even though game told me "You have managed to stop the bleeding.", I still kept bleeding (though much less than before) until I used "heal" command in console. And later when I got hit by SCP 966 again, I checked the status of my character in console and using of the medkit didn't change the values of "Injuries" and "Blood-loss" (or whatever the value for bleeding is called). So the only way to heal now for me is either to check if SCP 500 works, or just use "heal" cheat.

I also don't know if it could be somehow connected with this bug, but I also touched during the game scp 1123 (that skull), which caused bleeding during the "holocaust" scenes, but after they ended (by Nazi shooting the protagonist), the bleeding stopped.
I recommend that you test this bug exists in the normal game as well. That way you can completely confirm it is something from the main game.

Re: 1.3.11 – First aid kits don't work properly

I hate to say it, but when I was checking it in both vanilla and modded version of the game (though in the vanilla I wasn't able to make that invisible SCPs attack me, when I spawned two of the in the starting area) and I have found out that first aid kits work properly and I just forgot to use the "status" command in the console after using it.

But anyway, the thing which I am 100% sure is that this game one time told me that I have stopped the bleeding, even though I still continued bleeding. Maybe if I could find somewhere, which is the minimal value of injuries of bleeding for making it not possible to stop with a one use of a first aid kit, I could check if the game tells me right status of my character (through the message, not in console).