Edufell237
Class-D

SCP 1499 Elevator Bug

Postby Edufell237 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:09 pm

For this bug, you need:
-SCP 1499(The special Gas mask)
-Being next to a elevator

How to do it
-Get in the elevator in the down side(E.G: in the mant. tunnels elevator)
-press the elevator button to activate it, wait until the doors get closed
-Equip SCP 1499
-Keep SCP 1499 equiped for a while, at least until you hear the elevator has arrived to its destiny
-Take off 1499

Result 1:
I got under the map, right under the elevator i was supposed to be, i was close enough of the map to pick up documments on the floor, exploring a bit, i saw a door a bit under me, i aproached to that door and opened, because it was the 012 door, that got me inside the map again, i died because 049 was camping the door that need a keycard

Result 2:
I got teleported to the 1123 room, i though it was very large, but i founded i was inside a wall (Where i was, from my point of view the 1123 room and the hall way were combined, so i though it was larger) after that, all normal, i got chased by 2 966, and later 49, i got cornered to the elevator to 939, got there, and decided to try this bug there, but my game crashed right after arriving the 939 level

How did i founded it:
I was in the maintenance tunnels, running away from a 966, i saved, got into a elevator, go up, and 049 was there, waiting for me, so i died, i saw how some people uses 1499 for a "hiding spot" so i tried, use the elevator and when the doors closed, put on 1499, and result 1 happened.

Also, the SCP 049 and 966 are everywhere in my save xd

Vane Brain
MTF

Re: SCP 1499 Elevator Bug

Postby Vane Brain » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Edufell237 wrote:For this bug, you need:
-SCP 1499(The special Gas mask)
-Being next to a elevator

How to do it
-Get in the elevator in the down side(E.G: in the mant. tunnels elevator)
-press the elevator button to activate it, wait until the doors get closed
-Equip SCP 1499
-Keep SCP 1499 equiped for a while, at least until you hear the elevator has arrived to its destiny
-Take off 1499

Result 1:
I got under the map, right under the elevator i was supposed to be, i was close enough of the map to pick up documments on the floor, exploring a bit, i saw a door a bit under me, i aproached to that door and opened, because it was the 012 door, that got me inside the map again, i died because 049 was camping the door that need a keycard

Result 2:
I got teleported to the 1123 room, i though it was very large, but i founded i was inside a wall (Where i was, from my point of view the 1123 room and the hall way were combined, so i though it was larger) after that, all normal, i got chased by 2 966, and later 49, i got cornered to the elevator to 939, got there, and decided to try this bug there, but my game crashed right after arriving the 939 level

How did i founded it:
I was in the maintenance tunnels, running away from a 966, i saved, got into a elevator, go up, and 049 was there, waiting for me, so i died, i saw how some people uses 1499 for a "hiding spot" so i tried, use the elevator and when the doors closed, put on 1499, and result 1 happened.

Also, the SCP 049 and 966 are everywhere in my save xd

Does this happen with other elevators? Or only with Maint. tunnels?

Return to “Bug reports”