I broke both the Doctor & Radical Larry! (SCP 049 & 106)

So I got SCP 714 (Jade Ring) that keeps me alive through the Doctor's touch, went into the surveillance room where he appears while being chased by Larry, & just before the Doctor got me, I ran into Larry.

Then I got a black screen. I could open my inventory for a split second, & I could hear the Doctor talking/walking around, but nothing was happening. I (very quickly) took off the ring to see if anything happens, but it stayed on the black screen. I was also wearing the upgraded Gas Mask at the same time, & tried taking that off. Nothing changed.

I guess Larry couldn't take me away cause he & the Doctor were too busy arguing about who gets me. Lolz. :P
You insult me cause I act different, I insult you cause you act the same. In the end we all get hurt, so lets be friends & stop fighting ok?

Re: I broke both the Doctor & Radical Larry! (SCP 049 & 106)

BritneyMc0206 wrote:So I got SCP 714 (Jade Ring) that keeps me alive through the Doctor's touch, went into the surveillance room where he appears while being chased by Larry, & just before the Doctor got me, I ran into Larry.

Then I got a black screen. I could open my inventory for a split second, & I could hear the Doctor talking/walking around, but nothing was happening. I (very quickly) took off the ring to see if anything happens, but it stayed on the black screen. I was also wearing the upgraded Gas Mask at the same time, & tried taking that off. Nothing changed.

I guess Larry couldn't take me away cause he & the Doctor were too busy arguing about who gets me. Lolz. :P
Yes that can be the case. I think because 106 kinda kills ya when he teleports you to PD, but at the same time 049 tries to kill ya