Re: New Changes to Bug Reports.

Maybe offtopic (Hi again, I was away from scp for long time :p ), but I usually check bug section just to see what crazy things people see in game, because I never had one other than memory access volation, oh and ofc some really cardiac arrest making *surprise sucka* kills from SCP-173 appearing from nowhere D:
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.

hi im sorry if this is in the wrong place but new to the whole forum situation but i have recently download 0.9.3 and i am unable to play it due to every time i turn there seems to be like black curtains appear in most places, also tried 0.7.1 but have the same issue i was wandering if im doing something wrong with my settings for this to happen on most recent version and an older version of the game, once again sorry if this is in the wrong place no idea what im doing

the launcher and game both load up fine and game seems to run smoothly but apart from this issue, when the game loads everything looks normal but then i turn to the left and veil of black appears i keep looking left and it comes out of the black veil and goes back to normal but then i get a little bit thats normal and then it goes black again it seems that 1/2 of the view turns black where half of it is normal, i read it used to be an issue in earlier version of the game but am wandering why i am getting it with the latest version unless my settings are incorrect which they shouldnt be because apart from the blak the game runs fine i am just unable to play it with the blackness

I Have Bugs to Report: V.1.0.4 SCP CB

V.1.0.4:

-SCP-079 Secondary Chamber Door Doesnt Open :079_2:
-SCP-079 Doesnt Start :079_2:
-Gate A and Gate B Elevators Dont Lift Up :!:

-When I Enter on Maintrance Tunnels, or i Go to SCP-939 Storage Room, or I Hear SCP-079 Message on SCP-682 Containment Room in Heavy Containment Zone, Exit Automatically and Shows a Error Message Says "Memory Access Violation"

With: Windows Vista :REDACTED:
Lucagumballf: "The Developer Bunny"

Unity Game Engine and Blitz3D Programmer

Foundation Rank: Technician
Level Rank: Level 2

LGF Games

Lucagumballf wrote: -When I Enter on Maintrance Tunnels, or i Go to SCP-939 Storage Room, or I Hear SCP-079 Message on SCP-682 Containment Room in Heavy Containment Zone, Exit Automatically and Shows a Error Message Says "Memory Access Violation"

With: Windows Vista :REDACTED:
SCP-682 MAV:
See risingstar's fix in this thread http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4098 (bottom of page one)

Maintenance Tunnels and SCP-939 Room:
Try running a new save file under your mapseed with bumpmapping off

Make sure you look to see if the bug has been fixed before you post. :)