Re: Version 0.9.1 bugs

I love how everyone base's bug reports on Markiplier :D.
Is there something like a frame-limiter since v0.9? I always had 60fps, but since the 0.9 update, I only get 24fps (constantly). It doesnt even fluctuate between 23 and 25 for example.
I've already tried to disable energy savings in my driver settings. But the GPU only has 3-5% load during gameplay, anyway.

Hardware specs are:
CPU Sandybridge Core i7 @4.2GHz
GPU nVidia GTX780 (OCed Lightning Edition by MSI)
System is Windows 8.1 x64 on dual-SSD RAID0
I've honestly heard of situations where a computer has too good software, where the game can't recognize the newer gfx card's. Not sure if this is your issue but something to consider.

I've also noticed the random floaty door near the "TEST CHAMBER" - to be politically correct -.-

I've also notice 173 likes to randomly drop out of the ceiling and scare the tacos out of me

Hey I just downloaded this game, I can activate the launcher but Everything (EVERYTHING) is reversed, upside down, mirror writing you get the idea, sometimes the text isnt even readable and sometimes its just incoherant symbols. When I try to launch the game it gives me a "Memory Access Violation" error and then crashes. Please help. Im using a Linux distrubution called backtrack 5 on an hp pavillion entertainment pc.

LosIlluminados wrote:
this one happens in every seed as far as i'm concerned.

shows examples from me as well. that side door in that room always leads outside the map, regardless of what's before it. i posted about this in another thread.
The most logical thing for that is the game trying to place rooms outside the Map Maker's perimeter. Even randomly spawned maps have a select area they can be randomly spawned in from what I can tell. Also an option that I noticed to be turned off by default is "Bump Mapping Enabled". Try setting it to 1 and it may fix it as 8.1 has it set to that and never has the bug.