Re: Major Glitches with 096 and Nine Taled Foxes

The MTF having difficulties with stairs is agreed. That does happen. However, the electrical room spawns on every single Mapseed I tried so far as it is vital for the Gate-B Ending.
You probably just missed it in a rather.. strange spot. Because compared to the earlier versions of the game, certain rooms are now quite a journey to find :D
Are you by any chance using any mods though...? They can mess up the Map generation.

The one Map-Seed I recently used for pretty much EVERYTHING was: 5CP_I73 so maybe you'll get lucky with this one?
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:The MTF having difficulties with stairs is agreed. That does happen. However, the electrical room spawns on every single Mapseed I tried so far as it is vital for the Gate-B Ending.
You probably just missed it in a rather.. strange spot. Because compared to the earlier versions of the game, certain rooms are now quite a journey to find :D
Are you by any chance using any mods though...? They can mess up the Map generation.

The one Map-Seed I recently used for pretty much EVERYTHING was: 5CP_I73 so maybe you'll get lucky with this one?
the electrical room was one of the rooms not available for teleporting in every seed i've used. i was able to teleport to other rooms, and sometimes, for example, the washroom was on and off. it only spawned in 3 of the seeds i've used. i know that the generations work by putting the vital rooms as first priority, but that's what has taken me aback. even when i noclip, i can't find the room anywhere.

also, i don't use mods until i beat games, so there's that. but i highly appreciate you giving me a complete seed. i will give this one a shot. thanks

LosIlluminados wrote:
Serimah wrote:The MTF having difficulties with stairs is agreed. That does happen. However, the electrical room spawns on every single Mapseed I tried so far as it is vital for the Gate-B Ending.

the electrical room was one of the rooms not available for teleporting in every seed i've used. i was able to teleport to other rooms, and sometimes, for example, the washroom was on and off. it only spawned in 3 of the seeds i've used. i know that the generations work by putting the vital rooms as first priority, but that's what has taken me aback. even when i noclip, i can't find the room anywhere.

also, i don't use mods until i beat games, so there's that. but i highly appreciate you giving me a complete seed. i will give this one a shot. thanks
Same deal, no electrical room. i'm just gonna troubleshoot from here on - i've lost interest.
also, the 096 room glitch leading to nowhere happened again in this seed.

[room2ccont]
descr=Electrical center
mesh path = GFX\map\room2ccont.b3d
shape = 2C
commonness = 0
zone1=3
large = true

read this in rooms.ini, anything i should be looking at that's out of place?