[v 0.9.2 ] Flashing Text

As soon as I launched the Game, Everytime the Loading Bar progressed.. The text would flicker.

When the Menu finally appeared, All the text began to constantly flicker in and out. Same happens with the Console Command etc.

I launched the Game with either of my Graphic Cards [ Primary Display Driver / Intel HD Graphics Family ] listed and the same thing happens with both.
Spoiler
- The Console Command while the text had disappeared.

I have a feeling this may be due to the text update.

Not sure If anyone else is having this issue.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Re: [v 0.9.2 ] Flashing Text

FireFox wrote:As soon as I launched the Game, Everytime the Loading Bar progressed.. The text would flicker.

When the Menu finally appeared, All the text began to constantly flicker in and out. Same happens with the Console Command etc.

I launched the Game with either of my Graphic Cards [ Primary Display Driver / Intel HD Graphics Family ] listed and the same thing happens with both.
Spoiler

Pc specs?
SCP Mobile Task Force Mod
ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scpmtf

Re: [v 0.9.2 ] Flashing Text

Hebbocake wrote:
FireFox wrote:As soon as I launched the Game, Everytime the Loading Bar progressed.. The text would flicker.

Spoiler

Pc specs?
NEVER....EVER! BUMP!!! AAAHHHHH! steap
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.