Version 0.9.2 Bugs

This thread is to compile every bugs you encounter so I can edit my second post to help Regalis to patch them fast as he can. :P

The best way to report your bug is to explain it when does it happen and show a screen/save-game to see whats the problem more easily.
Last edited by Kev on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Version 0.9.2 Bugs

SCP-500 wrote:One was there was two heavy containment checkpoints, but on the other side, the door that would lead to the heavy containment zone had a number pad door, the other had an ordinary button and led to 079's chamber.

You get a MAV when telporting.

And when i hit F5, the game didn't save.
Akatos wrote:So I was playing the new version and found SCP-914's room very early. However, I sent the gas mask through it on very fine and when I tried to equipp it the game crashed and gave me a Memory Acess Violation. I reloaded the save and eqipped the standard gas mask and same thing happened. This should be fixed as soon as possible as the gas mask is the most important item in the game and I can't really play the new version yet. :sad:
You can post all your bugs now.
Last edited by Kev on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I've posted a topic about it, but i've run into three bugs so far.

One was there was two heavy containment checkpoints, but on the other side, the door that would lead to the heavy containment zone had a number pad door, the other had an ordinary button and led to 079's chamber.

You get a MAV when telporting.

And when i hit F5, the game didn't save.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Here are all the bugs I encountered:

MAV when equipping Gas Mask or Hazmat Suit
Radio buttons not working (Pressing 1-5 does nothing)
S-Nav Ultimate map not working (I didn't have the batteries to try it with the normal S-Nav)

And this one I've had since I first started playing (0.8.1)
The map is generated with several errors, like checkpoints to nowhere and the lack of a power room.
The latter has happened to me all but one time I have played, and has kinda prevented me from ever seeing the ending.
I searched everywhere, and even noclipped and got rid of the camera fog to make sure it really wasn't there.

Also I have gotten the MAV from teleporting, but it only happened when I tried to teleport to a room that was never placed in the map.

I described my Problem already here, but now the framerate is even worse than before.
In 0.9 / 0.9.1 I had 24 fps, now only about 20.

I can't really tell if It's my Hardware or the newer Version, because I upgraded to the 780 (and Win8.1) pretty much in the same time of the 0.9 Update, I think.
Before that I had a GTX 570 Video card and Win7 x64. And back then I got some butter-smooth 60 fps!

It seem's that every time I try to equip the gasmask, The game get a MAV message.
It's the only bug I can find so far.

But im not getting the framerate lag like everyone else, My FPS is still the same as before.

I was able to see SCP-173 nocliping an flying in the outer darkness of the map by turning off the camera fog and activating wireframe. Do the same and tell me what the entity does.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Ok it would seem that the "MAV crash" is very common in the new version. I mistakenly posted my own report of this glitch in an older thread seen http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 413#p76413 Unfortunately the fix suggestions did not really help. I managed to get the game to run on "crappy" resolution settings but it still kills itself now and then as well with a 100% MAV crash chance when equipping the gas mask. I think we can all agree the gas mask is a Vital Item in this game.

I also often get an error while loading a saved game. The game crashes and goes black in mid-load then returns to the desktop and a pop-up box displays "Error! Error reading file "GFX\map\gatea.rmesh\". Gate A huh? Strange.