Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

baselsayeh wrote:...
For the first one: Seems like there aren't quotation marks in the font the game uses.
And the second one: Framedrops may happen sometimes, independent from the graphics card or driver. But honestly I don't know what causes them.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
For the first one: Seems like there aren't quotation marks in the font the game uses.
And the second one: Framedrops may happen sometimes, independent from the graphics card or driver. But honestly I don't know what causes them.
isnt there any fix for the frame drops???
im am pretty sure that my graphics card isnt the problem (overclocked and some of the newer games work pefectly)

Akatos wrote:
It might be the engine. I remember when V 0.0.2 was released, I couldn't play the game anymore (But that was on my old computer).
This is wild guess, but I think the engine is causing various problems (Such as MAV's, crashes etc.).
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198019029389]
[/url]
http://www.youtube.com/GemWrecker - That channel on YouTube I have.

Hmm.. Based from the different laptops SCP:CB has been played upon, I think having just Intel HD graphics would cause it to lag badly, even if the processor is high enough (well to be fair 2.4 ghz is not that high but I use a laptop that has 1.8 ghz so it shouldn't be too much of a problem). I have AMD Radeon graphics in the laptop I use (the 1.8 one) and I have no problems. But yeah if that's not the case then I really don't know, sorry...
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.