Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

173 doesn't always spawn at the janitor and doctor scene which is a common occurrence. As for 173 spawning out of no-where, He has a random spawn generation know where he spawns adjacent to the hallways and rooms. every once in a while he will spawn behind a door, in a hallway, or yes, even in the corner of a three way room. If you turn off camera fog and turn on wire-frame you should see what I'm talking about.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Honestly, I have a problem with a Pocket dimension. I can't escape. I am just spending hours there. Also, why am I bleeding there? I thought that I am supposed to get weaker. Also, sometimes when I die, SCP-106 keeps laughing over and over again. Also, when I finally escaped, I spawned next to SCP-173 which instantly kills me. Please fix it.

P.S.
Sorry for my bad English.

The bleeding is normal if you had entered the red room where 106 stares down at you, so if you went in that room and looked at 106 you do start to bleed.

173 has a weird spawn most of the time, it's fairly normal for him to clip through the walls and kill you, and yeah, it really needs to be fixed.

Also your English was perfect, not a problem with it. :)
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs (Small Server Room)

Hello, I´ve been playing SCP:CB with the Fix provided by MonocleBios and after a terrifying but good experience, unfortunately I think I've got stuck with a bug related to the small server room where you find SCP - 096. First I noticed I ended up on the other side of the locked door, (or at least that's what I think from what I've seen in other youtube gameplays) then the event started; the doors closed right away and the guard looked at 096 face and started to shoot at him, then everything went dark in the room and I couldn't get inside. Now everytime I try to push the button it says "You push the button but nothing happens" So I can't get inside. I continued playing but I've reached a point where I have no place to go besides that room. If anyone know how to fix this please help me, the more of a detailed explanation the better, and excuse my english. Here are some images... And thank you.

This is where I am now...

subir imagenes gratis

The items I have...

subir foto

freekgnear wrote:Hello, I´ve been playing SCP:CB with the Fix provided by MonocleBios and after a terrifying but good experience, unfortunately I think I've got stuck with a bug related to the small server room where you find SCP - 096. First I noticed I ended up on the other side of the locked door, (or at least that's what I think from what I've seen in other youtube gameplays) then the event started; the doors closed right away and the guard looked at 096 face and started to shoot at him, then everything went dark in the room and I couldn't get inside. Now everytime I try to push the button it says "You push the button but nothing happens" So I can't get inside. I continued playing but I've reached a point where I have no place to go besides that room. If anyone know how to fix this please help me, the more of a detailed explanation the better, and excuse my english. Here are some images... And thank you.
-snip-
I'm going to assume you're using the most recent version where I fixed another issue with 096's event.
If possible, could you try going through the event again with the debughud on? Keep track of the eventstate, the doors should be opening again as it reaches 2800.
M-x dingus-mode

I'm going to assume you're using the most recent version where I fixed another issue with 096's event.
If possible, could you try going through the event again with the debughud on? Keep track of the eventstate, the doors should be opening again as it reaches 2800.
Thank you for your fast reply...
I'm not quite sure what you mean with the "debughud on" and "it reaching 2800". I could start a new game a try to reach up to that point again but for my personal experience it has only happened in those seed maps where the radio transreceiver and Navigators are bugged (Even running the game with the fix). I've gotten this bug in 3 different games where the radio is off and navigator isn't able to connect to map database, otherwise, I'm able to watch the event from the other side of the locked door without problems... As it was ment to be "I'm guessing"

As a reminder: This has only happened in those maps which for some reason the regular navigator can't connect to map database and the radio is bugged as well... If i'm lucky enough to get a "Good" seed map, then everything runs just as normal.
Last edited by freekgnear on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

freekgnear wrote: Thank you for your fast reply...
I'm not quite sure what you mean with the "debughud on" and "it reaching 2800". I could start a new game a try to reach up to that point again but for my personal experience it has only happened in those seed maps where the radio transreceiver and Navigators are bugged (Even running the game with the fix). I've gotten this bug in 3 different games where the radio is off and navigator isn't able to connect to map database, otherwise, I'm able to watch the event from the other side of the locked door without problems... As it was ment to be "I'm guessing"

As a reminder: This has only happened in those maps which for some reason the regular navigator can't connect to map database and the radio is bugged as well... If i'm lucky enough to get a "Good" seed map, then everything runs just as normal.
Open the console with F3, type "debughud on" followed by a carriage return to turn a simplistic debughud on. Could you provide a few seeds where this and the radio/nav bug happens?
M-x dingus-mode

Open the console with F3, type "debughud on" followed by a carriage return to turn a simplistic debughud on. Could you provide a few seeds where this and the radio/nav bug happens?
Thank you, I surely missed the part about the existence of A console in the game, silly me. Anyways, I can't really keep tracking of the event state on my current game as I saved after the event finished but I can provide you with 2 map seeds where I've gotten these bugs "59mcpd2a" "7qzgn0vh"

"59mcpd2a"
This one is related to the pics I sent earlier, radio and navigators are off and a bug appears in "room2servers" during the 096 event (The one I described earlier).

"7qzgn0vh"
This one was played on a friend's computer, navigator and radio are off and a bug related to 096 getting stuck in one of the doors after you see it and starts to chase you. (Unfortunately I can't take screenshots of this... As my friend isn't brave anough to play this game).

(Important: I tried to play a new game with "59mcpd2a" but this time Navigator and radio were working, I don't really know what changed there).

Anyways gonna start a new game and see what happens.