Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

Qivassu wrote:Can someone please tell me how to fix this?
I have major lag and the screen glitches a lot.

Examples:
Spoiler
You need to turn off bump mapping. I don't know why it doesn't really work anymore but it looks a lot better without. The textures will look better then, though I don't know if this also fixes the buggy guard renders...
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Heavy-containment door overlapping with normal door:
Spoiler
(image taken from here)
To fix it, remove "endroomC" from rooms.ini (or set commonness to 0). I guess Regalis wanted to add some dead ends that weren't endrooms, but this didn't work properly.

I've encountered a bug where shortly after loading my saved game where I'm in the maintenance tunnels with SCP-106 only recently spawned the game crashes with a MAV error this seems to happen everytime i load the file grinding progress in the game to a halt

Mr Flappers wrote:I've encountered a bug where shortly after loading my saved game where I'm in the maintenance tunnels with SCP-106 only recently spawned the game crashes with a MAV error this seems to happen everytime i load the file grinding progress in the game to a halt
Could you upload the save?
M-x dingus-mode

I have the same problem as the bump mapping issue above, but mine doesn't go away if I turn of normals. Anyways, there's something wrong with the rendering, all objects blink/flicker and I get massive lags (2fps). Is it because I'm using a HDTV as my monitor? I remember Battlfield P4F had issues with the HDTV tho you can have a temporary fix for 1 game round.

Every time I try to play the game, it shows the launcher, goes through the loading screen, then gives me a "Memory Access Violation" and then closes. I've tried everything on the solutions list, and even tried putting the game on another computer, but with the exact same results.

Anyone have any solutions? :173:

Bangkok SCP wrote:Every time I try to play the game, it shows the launcher, goes through the loading screen, then gives me a "Memory Access Violation" and then closes. I've tried everything on the solutions list, and even tried putting the game on another computer, but with the exact same results.

Anyone have any solutions? :173:
Replace the executable with the one found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2q7ih ... IXESR2.rar
M-x dingus-mode

I'm not sure how long this has been going on but if you run the game with launcher enabled the launcher will run and continue to stay on in the background therefore causing the game to slow down.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================