Re: V.0.9.3 Bugs

I just wanted everyone to know that the game is way too dark. Also, every time I click on a view screen to read the message it gives me an MAV. Also why is it that when I use an s-nav, the game gets darker? And sometimes when I try to drop something in the intake booth of SCP-914, It gives me an MAV
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

I have Box of Horrors and SCP Epic Breach and everytime I load the game and it finishes loading, the memory access violation. I have no idea what's going on but it happened before I had these mods, too.
I REALLY WANT MY NAME TO BE DOKKTER OKTOBERFEST BUT I CANT CHANGE IT D:<

Shrek the Ogrelord wrote:I have Box of Horrors and SCP Epic Breach and everytime I load the game and it finishes loading, the memory access violation. I have no idea what's going on but it happened before I had these mods, too.
That seems to be a mod related bug, so it shouldn't be posted here, but rather in the Box of Horros topic. However, I guess the two mods aren't compatible with each other. Or are you already running them seperate?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
Shrek the Ogrelord wrote:I have Box of Horrors and SCP Epic Breach and everytime I load the game and it finishes loading, the memory access violation. I have no idea what's going on but it happened before I had these mods, too.
That seems to be a mod related bug, so it shouldn't be posted here, but rather in the Box of Horros topic. However, I guess the two mods aren't compatible with each other. Or are you already running them separate?
This happened before I had these mods, and before this version, and also now, with these mods, and with the version. Also, yes, I am using both in the same game. But SCP Epic Breach was supposed to be compatible with Box of Horrors because some sound files from Box of Horrors have been changed.
I REALLY WANT MY NAME TO BE DOKKTER OKTOBERFEST BUT I CANT CHANGE IT D:<

Qivassu wrote:Can someone please tell me how to fix this?
I have major lag and the screen glitches a lot.

Examples:
Spoiler
I have turned off bump mapping and I've still gotten this glitchiness. After enduring 15 minutes of alternating between okay performance and 1 fps, I managed to walk through the hallway to scp-173's chamber.
If it's any help, I noticed that when the game goes through a lag spike, all doors and items vanish...and blinking is laggy, so you can see at times that there is a tilted rectangle that's supposed to obscure the player's vision if the blink key is pressed. I have nvidia GEFORCE 9400 for graphics drivers. Any fix for this? In between the lag spikes, as I've said, the game runs smoothly, so I believe my computer is more than capable of running this.

Alright I'm gonna talk about some bugs I've encountered. I'm gonna try and post a playthrough video on YouTube eventually which shows some of them, but right now I can't upload them so: (EDIT: I've posted my first playthrough on YouTube :D)

- While inside an elevator if I keep moving on the corner I'll fall down into darkness. (EDIT: This happened in the Box of Horrors mod but I think it happened in the official game too)
- One time the elevator leading to the Omega Warhead Silo didn't work when I tried to go back up after I'd turned off the warheads. Then there was another time when I was able to go back up, but I met a wall when the door opened, so I was stuck and couldn't get out. It happened twice; a room must have overlapped for some reason I guess. (EDIT: I've now got a video below showing that in the end)
[youtube]ZTKFu83U_us[/youtube]
- I tried to edit a custom drink for SCP-294, but when I tried it I didn't have blurred vision or increased stamina or more blink time. I'm sure I did the code for that correctly. The original drinks in the code didn't seem to have an effect like that either. I'm pretty sure the first time I tried it it worked, but then it doesn't. I don't know.
- SCP-173 suddenly appeared in the elevator while I was going down (or up?) and then suddenly disappeared. (EDIT: video above shows that too)
- I can't refine the gas mask at all on Fine or Very Fine unlike what the wiki says. (Have I said this before? Anyway maybe that's how it's intended in this version, but if that is so then the wiki I read wasn't fully checked and edited then)
- Test room that has the level 2 keycard doesn't spawn sometimes (I know that many have already said this so sorry to point this out again but still)
- Radio displays nothing even with batteries and the S-NAV (ultimate or not) has no lines in the screen to represent the walls (others have said this too already)

So yeah. As for this:
AtomiskZabaleta wrote:Not sure if this is intentional, but i met screaming-tall-don'tlookathim scp (Not sure of number), and quickly realized it was a very bad idea to so much as glance in his direction, but when i turned the power on and left that room, i later got killed by 173. Well, when I reloaded the save I got a distinct sinking feeling in my gut, and suddenly screamy-mc-horrorterror ran into the room and imitated 914's rough setting all over my giblets. I tried running forward into scp... 8?'s room where 173 killed me before reloading, but he just opened all the doors and followed me in. It was pretty much game ending as i was stuck between a literal rock and a terrifying monstrosity, but it was really immersion breaking as eventually i was more annoyed than scared.
I'm sorry to point this out (I've been around here just recently) but if I'm right I read in the wiki that after the generator is powered to get to the other door in the server room that has SCP-096, SCP-173 sometimes does spawn there too? Never happened to me so far though (it's only been either that I escaped 096, or that I unknowingly angered him and begins to chase me and the red circle of the S-NAV ultimate is getting smaller and smaller and smaller).
Last edited by autotroph on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Just a note... Has anyone seen or heard any of the Global Moderators or Admin on lately? I haven't seen anyone and it kind of appears the work on SCP:CB has stopped entirely. :shock: :?
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:Just a note... Has anyone seen or heard any of the Global Moderators or Admin on lately? I haven't seen anyone and it kind of appears the work on SCP:CB has stopped entirely. :shock: :?

Well, you are clearly misinformed ;) The Mods are still around, and so is Regalis although he's usually hiding his online Status.
From what I had read the Version 1.0 was planned for this summer. So it shouldn't be THAT long until we get a taste of it :)
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

I had a door close physically on me and trap me there. I couldn't turn, side strafe, anything. Luckily there is noclip, but then you fail the challenge at the end.
Current security clearance card. Copies will be confiscated.
Fan of fedora wearers and Markiplier.