[0.9.3]A ton of bugs

I didn't feel like typing them all out on separate threads, so I'll post all of them here.
1. "SFX\MTF\ThereHeIs1.ogg not found!" at Gate A after 106 gets shot by the HID Turret, despite after looking through the files, I found all of them there.
2. "GFX\Map\whitebump.jpg not found!" upon starting the game, but it's easily solved by just making a jpg and putting it there under that name.
3. "SFX\Doors\ChecpointDoor.ogg not found!" despite it being there when searching for it in the appropriate folder.
4. "SFX\Doors\DoorError.ogg not found!" even though it is there, just being an audio file and trying to serve its purpose.
5. Random MAVs when doing things like opening Containment Doors and encountering both 173 and MTFs at a time.
6. "SFX\Horror17.ogg not found!" the sound isn't in the files, so it would make sense that it can't find it.
7. In 106's chamber, when walking on the catwalk, the game freezes, you can still pull up the pause menu/inventory/console, but when you exit them, they stay on screen. If running the game from Steam, you can bring up the Steam Overlay and you can see where you last stopped, but closing said overlay will allow it to persist. I hope that this will be fixed sometime in the future, as comtaining 106 is now a hundred times harder thanks to this bug.
I'm hoping these will be fixed by the next version, because a lot of these are causing huge problems when "attempting" to play normally.
Something noteworthy; I am using MonocleBios' bugfixes when playing.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: [0.9.3]A ton of bugs

1. Typo: SFX\MTF\ThereHeIs -> SFX\MTF\ThereHeIs1
2. Turn off bumpmap, turn off the white bumpmap in materials.ini, or make your own
3. Typo: SFX\Door\DoorCheckpoint -> SFX\Doors\DoorCheckPoint
4. Typos: SFX\Door\DoorError -> SFX\Doors\DoorError; SFX\DoorError -> SFX\Doors\DoorError
5. Haven't been able to replicate
6. Make your own for now, don't know what one is to be used
7. Unable to replicate

I'll upload the minor fixes in a minute.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:1. Typo: SFX\MTF\ThereHeIs -> SFX\MTF\ThereHeIs1
2. Turn off bumpmap, turn off the white bumpmap in materials.ini, or make your own
3. Typo: SFX\Door\DoorCheckpoint -> SFX\Doors\DoorCheckPoint
4. Typos: SFX\Door\DoorError -> SFX\Doors\DoorError; SFX\DoorError -> SFX\Doors\DoorError
5. Haven't been able to replicate
6. Make your own for now, don't know what one is to be used
7. Unable to replicate

I'll upload the minor fixes in a minute.
Thanks. Also I'm terrible at remembering names. (And horror17 is 106's laugh when you blink in the PD)
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:Thanks. Also I'm terrible at remembering names. (And horror17 is 106's laugh when you blink in the PD)
I believe it is now SFX/Oldman4.ogg

Edit: Yep its Oldman4 now, not 17. infact I don't think it even existed in the previous versions, correct me if I'm wrong though.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->