Glitch with Gate A Genetation

I was playing SCP: Containment Breach, and I died from SCP-173 :173: .
Then when I loaded the game again, it gave me an error saying:

Error Loading: gatea.rmesh

Kind of stupid of me, but I don't know what this means.

Anyone know how to fix it? I guess its something with Gate A's generation.

The seed was:

"SCP-682"

With out the " "
Last edited by Nehpys on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Glitch with Gate A Genetation

juanjpro wrote:It's not a problem with Gate A's generation, is a problem with the loader for the room meshes, which tends to break with gatea.rmesh. MonocleBios released something that probably fixes it.
Hey, thanks.
It only happened once, but when it did happen, Gate A Must have not spawned. I tried to teleport to Gate A and it wouldn't teleport, and Gate A was no where to be found in the map 0_0.

Oh well, Ill just reload a new game.
Last edited by Nehpys on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Glitch with Gate A Genetation

juanjpro wrote:It's not a problem with Gate A's generation, is a problem with the loader for the room meshes, which tends to break with gatea.rmesh. MonocleBios released something that probably fixes it.
From the few minutes testing the read/write/open functions, they seem to stop returning handles to valid files after ~500 or so handles leave scope without being closed. No idea if this is a memory constraint or something about the implementation of these functions that caps this.

I'm thinking I might rewrite NullGame to manually free everything as opposed to relying on ClearWorld, see if that helps anything.
M-x dingus-mode