SCP:CB Bugs: V0.9.3: Radio, SNAV, Heavy Cont. Doors

OK, so here is a List of the bugs iv'e found.

1. When I put a battery in the S-NAV ULTIMATE, I put it in SCP-914, and the lines representing rooms were not there, but were there when I had edited the speed of the SCP's in the config (If that made sense) 0_0.

2. When I put the Radio Transciever in SCP-914 with a battery in SCP-914, and the channels were not available. I wanted to hear relaxing music ;_;.

3. When I was in a room with a Corner (The Corner room with 3 doors, one is unable to open), one of the Door's from the "Heavy Containment Zone" spawned INSIDE the door at the other end of the hallway from the "Light Containment Zone". Really annoying to get past.

Thanks,
Syphen

Re: SCP:CB Bugs: V0.9.3: Radio, SNAV, Heavy Cont. Doors

SyphenTV wrote:1. When I put a battery in the S-NAV ULTIMATE, I put it in SCP-914, and the lines representing rooms were not there, but were there when I had edited the speed of the SCP's in the config (If that made sense) 0_0.
How did you manage to put a battery in an S-NAV ultimate? Can you explain in steps what you did specifically, does the same thing occur with other forms of the navigator?
2. When I put the Radio Transciever in SCP-914 with a battery in SCP-914, and the channels were not available. I wanted to hear relaxing music ;_;.
Same thing as above
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:1. When I put a battery in the S-NAV ULTIMATE, I put it in SCP-914, and the lines representing rooms were not there, but were there when I had edited the speed of the SCP's in the config (If that made sense) 0_0.
How did you manage to put a battery in an S-NAV ultimate? Can you explain in steps what you did specifically, does the same thing occur with other forms of the navigator?
Same thing as above
Oh, woops XD. I meant that I put the battery in the S-NAV and the Radio then upgraded them XD Sorry.

That the navigator and radio sometimes don't work isn't 914's fault. It's simply a bug, that's right, that may also occur when not sent through 914.

And the door, Regalis tried to implement a corner deadend which didnt work properly, remove "endroomC" from rooms.ini (I think) and it shouldn't happen next time.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?