Seemingly randomly implemented gamebreaking MAV

[v1.0.6]
Hardware: Asus G73J Laptop with default hardware
Changed Settings from default (SCP): 1920x1080 Res, Crouch assigned to c, Inventory assigned to f.

I'm stuck near the SCP-939s. I can go up and down both elevators, but as soon as I go a short distance away from the elevators (Outside the service tunnel) I get an MAV. I can stay in the tunnel as long as I want. SCP-049 is nearby. I've been through this tunnel multiple times before on this save. Oh, and I've already recaptured SCP-106.

I've tried everything the first post mentioned (and more) (Except bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff because that has something to do with computer booting and no one' has seemed to give a detailed description as to what it does exactly, how it would fix this and how to reverse it if it doesn't.) and I've tried it all at once. Nothing.

I still have the save file if any coders are willing to look into what the hell happened.
[CONTENT EXPUNGED]

Re: Seemingly randomly implemented gamebreaking MAV

SCP 001 wrote:[v1.0.6]
Hardware: Asus G73J Laptop with default hardware
Changed Settings from default (SCP): 1920x1080 Res, Crouch assigned to c, Inventory assigned to f.

I'm stuck near the SCP-939s. I can go up and down both elevators, but as soon as I go a short distance away from the elevators (Outside the service tunnel) I get an MAV. I can stay in the tunnel as long as I want. SCP-049 is nearby. I've been through this tunnel multiple times before on this save. Oh, and I've already recaptured SCP-106.

I've tried everything the first post mentioned (and more) (Except bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff because that has something to do with computer booting and no one' has seemed to give a detailed description as to what it does exactly, how it would fix this and how to reverse it if it doesn't.) and I've tried it all at once. Nothing.

I still have the save file if any coders are willing to look into what the hell happened.
A save file would be excellent to replicate the MAV.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.

Re: Dealing with Memory Access Violations

Okay, got that bug fixed. My interpretation is that 939's room (and its inhabitants) gets freed from memory when you go sufficiently far, but the NPC code still tries to control the now nonexisting 939s, giving an "Object does not exist" error on code block starting at NPC.bb:3136. I just implemented a very basic sanity check.

You can download the fixed .exe and NPC.bb here if you want.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.

I seem to be getting a MAV after around half an hour of gameplay. Doesn't really matter what location I'm in but it might be related to progress in the game and scripted events? First indication that it's about to begin is a door will vanish and just appear black on the other side. Walking through makes me fall through the floor and shortly after the MAV warning pops up. If I don't walk through the door and just stand still it still shows up around 30 seconds later.

matej wrote:I seem to be getting a MAV after around half an hour of gameplay. Doesn't really matter what location I'm in but it might be related to progress in the game and scripted events? First indication that it's about to begin is a door will vanish and just appear black on the other side. Walking through makes me fall through the floor and shortly after the MAV warning pops up. If I don't walk through the door and just stand still it still shows up around 30 seconds later.
Can this be called a necro post? It's a worthy thread, I think this should be pinned.