9.3 Possible gamebreaker....Kind of

I saved my game before using 914 and ended up with a Mastercard and a playing card. I reloaded my save and this time got two Mastercards, after a third attempt I finally got a higher card. This could be a problem as you can't progress without a higher keycard ( which could confuse newbies ) The 914 generation is balanced and fine the way it is but you may want to include a little tip in the readme about saving your progress before attempting to use 914 just in case. :wink:

Re: 9.3 Possible gamebreaker....Kind of

You could also only make it level 3 (on fine), then go to heavy containment zone and grab a level 4 keycard in 049's, 106's or 895's containment chamber and then go back to SCP-914 and make it level 5 (also on fine). This method takes longer, but it's save.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:You could also only make it level 3 (on fine), then go to heavy containment zone and grab a level 4 keycard in 049's, 106's or 895's containment chamber and then go back to SCP-914 and make it level 5 (also on fine). This method takes longer, but it's save.
That hint really helped me dude :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

I wouldn't say game breaker. what makes you think its a game breaker? I may be wrong, but I think of them as a way to get out of the map and go straight to the ending, or simply find a way to break the game, as in breaking textures, sounds events and such? please correct me though if I am wrong.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->