[v1.0.0] Game crashing while getting closer to SCP 860

So I walked through everything and once reaching the entrance zone, near the offices, i tried to get to SCP 860 door. However everytime I try to reach or teleport near SCP 860 door, the game crashes without warning (no Memory Acess Violation). Same thing happened to Omniary but everyone else could reach it.

We've tried to:

-Run the game on Administrator mode
-Teleporting to the room
-Noclip over the room
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Re: [v1.0.0] Game crashing while getting closer to SCP 860

SCP-Sean wrote:crashes everywhere. im not playing this update. im done. I cant beleive I cant see 860, after all that waiting!
This sub-forum is fucked enough with non-descriptive tickets as it is, it doesn't need your constant bitching on top of it. Now Sean, I mean this in all the best of intentions, but if you no longer wish to contribute, kindly fuck off to the other subs where they tolerate this behavior.
M-x dingus-mode

SCP-Sean wrote:crashes everywhere. im not playing this update. im done. I cant beleive I cant see 860, after all that waiting!
Dude, I understand why you're very upset about this (I tested 1.0 on a computer shop and there are MAVs and errors everywhere) but you don't have to bash 1.0 just because of all of that. I wouldn't say this if you didn't reply to like every bug report thread and basically say 1.0 sucks because of all the bugs! That may be true but look, Regalis is already checking out and fixing what's been found himself; he's already said there's gonna be a 1.0.1 update soon! Anyways I also expected this to happen (the buggy update) already considering this release felt much earlier than I anticipated. But I'm OK with that, because we're lucky enough it got through this early. Calm down, dude.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Hmm.... well, i always lagged in the intro, so that isn't much of a deal, but i find I lag the most when I exit 939's room...

Also, 970 often makes me fall through the floor and see random textures. also, often in 049's room, the zombies don't stand up.

EDIT: I re downloaded the game because I got 2 files: SCP Containment Breach.rar and SCP - CBv1.0.rar, I opened the first one and i got more bugs than usual, but here is a severe problem I have, I made a save, and when I deleted it it crashed the game and I couldn't open it again, also when I try to delete the save through folders, my whole windows crashes. have I mentioned this?

But i'm going to swap out my ram soon so that may help a fair bit. But 4gig ram and its fine for you? What PC do you use? Do note mine is a zoozstorm, NOT a gaming PC, whereas a gaming PC can have a small ram and work well.
bleh