Re: V 1.0 Bugs General thread. Bug Squashers!

There's also the fact that when you open the large containment doors such as on 173s chamber or on 914s chamber the sound for a heavy containment zone tunnel door opening will play instead of the ogg. that's supposed to play when the large doors open.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

acheront wrote:Part of the image on the game, while playing, depending where I move the camera, it twinkles constantly and show through the walls. Anyone have it?
I believe I had the same problem. What I found was that it is a problem with my graphics driver, so playing at a lower resolution on fullscreen made it go away.
See if this thread helps (particularly the last three posts):
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0&start=10

SCP - [Redacted] wrote:
acheront wrote:Part of the image on the game, while playing, depending where I move the camera, it twinkles constantly and show through the walls. Anyone have it?
I believe I had the same problem. What I found was that it is a problem with my graphics driver, so playing at a lower resolution on fullscreen made it go away.
I want to try this, but it seems I disabled my launcher. How do I brought back?

Hey so I play on a mac using WIne. Its working solidly, having great fun playing. The only problem is that the texture is different than the Windows version. For example, the white floor of the cell becomes green, while the walls become yellow in some cases, etc. Is there a texturepack / other solution present for this problem? Its not a game breaking problem, the change of colour is kinda refreshing but still detracts IMHO from the feel of the game.

acheront wrote:
SCP - [Redacted] wrote:
I want to try this, but it seems I disabled my launcher. How do I brought back?
To get the launcher back, just open the Options.ini configuration file in the SCP-Containment Breach folder using Notepad, and change "launcher enabled = false" to "launcher enabled = true" at the bottom.

acheront wrote:I tried all resolutions and the image keeps the same way. It's so annoying play with this. Maybe I have to update graphic drivers?
I'm using windows 8.1 by the way
edit: it just go way now when I turn off fullscreen... but I still want to play fullscreen
It might have something to do with the fact that your OS is Windows 8.1. SCP-Containment Breach is made on the Blitz3D engine which was around since Windows XP. So it's pretty old. The developers neglect to use a more current engine because that would mean starting over from scratch. Not fun. I would recommend running the game on Windows XP Compatibility Mode by right-clicking the executable and going to properties -> compatibility tab and checking the Windows XP box.

Also, running SCP-CB as Administrator may help the situation as well.