[1.0] Two instances of SCP-096, and other stuff

So I finally got to try out 1.0 on my HP Pavillion laptop with Windows 7 and AMD Radeon Graphics (E2 Vision I think) and has a 1.8 GHz processor. Here's my seed in the game:
Because YouTube's taking a while (I have a video of this; I'll upload it next time), I decided to post a bunch of pictures from the video instead regarding 1.0's bugs that I found. So the first thing I encountered was falling through a straight hallway in the LCZ. Before I crossed the hallway I'd first gone through the hallway with the ring and encyclopedia chambers nearby:
Next up is well, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but it's a bit disconcerting. After ending up in 049's chamber and making a stupid mistake, I decided to just hide on the room with the glass windows and open door, and crouched at a corner. That's when 049 and 049-2 came by:
While I remained crouching and still in my position, 049 and 049-2 did nothing. They were just standing at me, blocking my way. Now I could go to the right and try to escape from them, and that's when the two 049-2 zombies started attacking me, with 049 releasing his hand, but only every time I stand up (when I crouch he just follows me around), and now they ganged up on me here:
The two zombies kept on attacking and slashing me while 049 just stood there blocking my way (and well technically that of the zombies too). It took minutes before I died.

But what's even weirder was that there are now TWO instances of SCP-096; now that the lockroom2 room has returned. As nice as it is that it's back,the fact that two of them exist, now that's just scary:
Oh and also SCP-079 is in the HCZ AGAIN in this seed. In other seeds he's in the LCZ. Weird:
So yeah that's basically what I found. Now the only things that are out of the ordinary that I did here was simply teleport to 049's room, lockroom2, room2servers, and room079, with noclip and godmode on. Is that supposed to cause a problem?

And although it's not in the video and I don't have a pic yet, I tried teleporting to the coffin room where 106 spawned, and well, he was quite erratic and stupid there. While I was in noclip, instead of attacking me already, 106 was just going up and down as long as I myself was going up and down, and he was in-between a wall. And then there was one point where :106: went down suddenly and spun and spun around at the bottom, dancing like crazy. And then when I went down he disappeared and then grabbed me.

So basically that's what I found so far.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: [1.0] Two instances of SCP-096, and other stuff

Regalis wrote:Are you sure there we're actually two instances of SCP-096, and they weren't just the same instance appearing in both of the rooms?
All I did was teleport to lockroom2 and I saw 096 sitting, where afterwards I deliberately angered him; then I teleported to the room2servers room to see if the other 096 was there, and he was, doing the screaming animation when the guard saw him; so I think they aren't the same. Unfortunately I didn't get to see them attack me together.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.