[v1.0.3] Severed hand + SCP-914 = *game crashes*

After I got the severed hand inside the area where you can find SCP-939 I tried for fun to put it inside SCP-914: with "Very fine" the game crashed and a message said that there was a missing asset. I don't remember its name excatly but it was something like "severedhand2", more or less...
I didn't try to use the other settings but I assume that the same thing would have happened with "Fine" or "1:1", since "Rough" or "Coarse" would have destroyed the hand remaining only blood or ashes... (at least that's what I would expect...) :049:

I hope this will be useful, somehow...
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Re: [v1.0.3] Severed hand + SCP-914 = *game crashes*

juanjpro wrote:Were you playing the Box of Horrors?
No, I didn't use any Mod; but I'll play with BoH after I beat the game at least once.
And I found a strange MAV in the Entrance Zone, when I get near to some kind of "three way corner" (it's like the corridor with a stair on a side that leads to a small office, I'm not sure if it was that room though. Maybe the small door lead to SCP-860, so it could be that the forest or its door caused the MAV...); unlike other "nonsensical MAVs" (that appear out of nowhere and vanish after you restart the game...) this was still there after I loaded the save again, so I wasn't able to see that new room (and beat the game with Gate A...). That's a shame... :sad:
I found even another bug where SCP-939 was standing on its head, it looked like it was balancing on its "hands"... :laugh: It didn't move at all (it was standing still and the walking animation wasn't playing, it only had the "standing pose" with no head movement...), it killed me after I decided to touch it for no reason. I was gonna take a screenshot but I choosed to touch the thing before doing that, damn it! The other SCP-939 was perfectly fine though...
Another minor bug happens when you die near a button or an object, I got killed by SCP-173 ( :173: ) and I was able to push a button even after he snapped my neck (so I assume that I was able to interact with different objects too if they were enough close to me...).

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:I found even another bug where SCP-939 was standing on its head, it looked like it was balancing on its "hands"... :laugh: It didn't move at all (it was standing still and the walking animation wasn't playing, it only had the "standing pose" with no head movement...), it killed me after I decided to touch it for no reason. I was gonna take a screenshot but I choosed to touch the thing before doing that, damn it!
That just happened to me too, I'll see if I can find the way to replicate it.

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:And I found a strange MAV in the Entrance Zone, when I get near to some kind of "three way corner" (it's like the corridor with a stair on a side that leads to a small office, I'm not sure if it was that room though. Maybe the small door lead to SCP-860, so it could be that the forest or its door caused the MAV...); unlike other "nonsensical MAVs" (that appear out of nowhere and vanish after you restart the game...) this was still there after I loaded the save again, so I wasn't able to see that new room (and beat the game with Gate A...).
The map seed is "a15aci", I was playing with BumpMapping OFF and no Mods: I got the MAV when I took the LEFT after I got to the first 4-ways-room of the Entrance Zone, just as I reached the door (I went all the way UP and RIGHT and the game didn't crash...). I tried to launch the game as Administrator too but nothing changed... :035:

DOWNLOAD THE SAVE FILE (FOR v1.0.3): I hope it will be useful, somehow...

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Were you playing the Box of Horrors?
No, I didn't use any Mod; but I'll play with BoH after I beat the game at least once.
And I found a strange MAV in the Entrance Zone, when I get near to some kind of "three way corner" (it's like the corridor with a stair on a side that leads to a small office, I'm not sure if it was that room though. Maybe the small door lead to SCP-860, so it could be that the forest or its door caused the MAV...); unlike other "nonsensical MAVs" (that appear out of nowhere and vanish after you restart the game...) this was still there after I loaded the save again, so I wasn't able to see that new room (and beat the game with Gate A...). That's a shame... :sad:
I found even another bug where SCP-939 was standing on its head, it looked like it was balancing on its "hands"... :laugh: It didn't move at all (it was standing still and the walking animation wasn't playing, it only had the "standing pose" with no head movement...), it killed me after I decided to touch it for no reason. I was gonna take a screenshot but I choosed to touch the thing before doing that, damn it! The other SCP-939 was perfectly fine though...
Another minor bug happens when you die near a button or an object, I got killed by SCP-173 ( :173: ) and I was able to push a button even after he snapped my neck (so I assume that I was able to interact with different objects too if they were enough close to me...).
I also got this error, and i still didnt found a solution, also, im in 1.0.6, so probobly it will take a time to this get fixed on the latest version
Play my game CubeWar TowerDefense!